[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamal Lewis info please?

quiveringnorm

What about Wright...as far as I know he's the #2.

I believe also that Wright is the #2.....

Wright is the #2 and would get the majority of looks if Lewis were to sit the game out, which I don't believe he will. Harrison might get touches if Lewis sits out and could be okay for a 1 week filler but even before the bye, against Miami with Lewis out he only put up 8 points. Wright put up just about 19 points. Wright's the play if Lewis is a no go.

Only saw this. I presume this meant yesterday's practice

Injury update:

Jamal Lewis (foot) and Darnell Dinkins (hand) were limited. Joe Jurevicius (knee) was full-go.

I just found out that Derek Anderson and Steven Jackson were roommates at Oregon State. SJax's guaranteeing a St Louis victory:

Browns news

http://www.tribune-chronicle.com/Sports/ar...articleID=24068

Lewis felt he could have played in both games. During the bye week he said he would definitely be ready to play against the Rams.

Lewis’ right foot was heavily wrapped Wednesday. The plan was for him to be given limited work.

‘‘We’ll see what Jamal can do,’’ coach Romeo Crennel said. ‘‘If he’s ready, then we’ll play him.’’

Jason Wright and Jerome Harrison combined to rush for 116 yards on 28 carries in a 41-31 win over the Dolphins. Wright had 59 yards on 20 carries. Harrison, who was active for the first time this season, had 57 yards on eight carries.

Crennel wouldn’t say what he’d do with Harrison if Lewis plays. Harrison’s chances of being active drop when he’s not going to play on offense because he’s not a contributor on special teams.

they say Jamal is a game time decision.

click

Darn it all, I don't like the sound of this and my other options are Henry (?) or Kenny Watson (? rudy) or Selvin (? Henry).

Anything more current? Any Cleveland homers out there?

KO'd

Thanks xtra....nice avi by the way....not the first time you've heard that I am sure...

Just hoping someone had a link to an article saying one way or the other definitely....I am actually down to starting Jason Wright as my RB2 - so I am hoping Jamal can't play this week...hopefully even if Jamal does play maybe he'd be extremely limited and Wright would still get me some points?

KO'd

JAMAL LEWIS STARTING; BROWNS HAVE ALL 3 RBS ACTIVE

| Posted Sunday October 28, 2007 @ 07:49 PT

According to the team's official web site, Jamal Lewis will start today's game against the Rams.

Lewis missed the Browns' last game on Oct. 14 after straining a muscle in his foot on Oct. 7 at New England. He was limited in practice this week and had been listed as questionable.

Lewis is averaging 5 yards per carry on the season. He enters today's game with 382 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns.

For the first time this season the Browns will have three active running backs, as both Jason Wright and Jerome Harrison will dress.

Don't be surprised if Harrison plays a more prominent change-of-pace role to Lewis (or Wright if Lewis struggles or suffers a setback).

Other inactives include WR Travis Wilson. Ken Dorsey is the third quarterback.

Browns | Week 8 Inactives

Sun, 28 Oct 2007 09:04:16 -0700

The Cleveland Browns have declared OL Isaac Sowells, QB Ken Dorsey, DL Louis Leonard, OT Nat Dorsey, FS Nick Sorensen, DL Ted Washington, WR Travis Wilson inactive for Week 8.

Jamal Lewis is conspicuously absent from the Browns Inactives list. Guess thay got it wrong.