[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Henry (WR-CIN)

FantasyGuy20

what is the first game he can play... week 9?

Yahoo is telling me he's out for three more weeks, but I don't see how that's possible...

"Oct 22 Mark Curnutte, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports Cincinnati Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis said "there's a chance" WR Chris Henry (suspension) practices this week. Henry has three more games on his eight-game suspension."

He's due back in Week 10. The bye week didn't count toward his suspension.

Bengals | Chance Henry practices

Mon, 22 Oct 2007 14:38:43 -0700

Mark Curnutte, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports Cincinnati Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis said "there's a chance" WR Chris Henry (suspension) practices this week. Henry has two more games on his eight-game suspension.

his first game eligible is AT Baltimore, not a great place to start.

I think he can practice a week or two ahead of time (from the stories I've read) but am not positive.

Practice or not, I'm not counting on much from for week 10 (game 9 for Bengals), but I think he'll score 4 or 5 td's the rest of the way. Henry is half a league better than most other team's #3 CB. The problem is he's half a league dumber than most other team's biggest moron.

If he has his act together (that's a huge IF), he's a force for sure. If the Bengals get Chris Perry back healthy (this IF may be the bigger one?), their O might just click on all cyliners in the 2nd half.