[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBS Sportsline freakin out

Big Dogs

I use both CBS and MFL.

CBS has been much more reliable than MFL this year. Last year was just the opposite. MFL is not bad and I do not dislike it. I just think that it is overrated by some people here at the huddle.

I haven't had a problem with CBS for a long time, and I've been using it for years. However, I thought their outlook on Desmond Clark was funny:

Clark played his part in the Week 7 victory as one of nine different receivers to catch a pass from Brian Griese. Despite playing in a definite two-TE system, Clark still has plenty of Fantasy value at the TE position. The Bears host the Lions in Week 7, and with Detroit having one of the worst pass defenses in baseball, Clark could be a nice No. 1 TE choice for a second straight week.

I haven't had a problem with CBS for a long time, and I've been using it for years. However, I thought their outlook on Desmond Clark was funny:

Clark played his part in the Week 7 victory as one of nine different receivers to catch a pass from Brian Griese. Despite playing in a definite two-TE system, Clark still has plenty of Fantasy value at the TE position. The Bears host the Lions in Week 7, and with Detroit having one of the worst pass defenses in baseball, Clark could be a nice No. 1 TE choice for a second straight week.

yeah, people say the problem is really on sunday....and that soemtimes stinks if you have trouble getting your lineup in, but you have to be able to contact the commish and your opponent and have them confirm it as well if this problem happens...

and as for the rest of sunday, I am usually watching the games and not at the computer so much or at home for that matter...

so I don't get the 'bad times"