[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

philly needs reed 2 leave

eagle4life

What do the Eagles and possum have in common?

Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

I'm a diehard, even got the tatoo. We have been spoiled for about 8 years. We do see the window shutting, almost slammed. It may be time for new blood. But either way, our tailgates rock! E A G L E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I Hate to say this but Dallas is just doing fine with their new HC.Debate on that.Like i said,''ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE''.

who the hell brought up DAL? I was the first one last year saying Parcells' needed to retire. he lost the fire. so your point is...?

You gotta be kidding me...Reid has been..oh man, i can't even justify this by debating it. Reid should be in Philly until he decides he doesn't want to be. God, poor philly fans..wah wah..a losing season after playoffs..what...5 of the last 6? 6 of the last 7? 80%? 90% winning seasons? poor you.

McNabb has MAJOR knee surgery...Reid's kids have problems...T.O. destroys that organization 2 years ago, and you're calling for blood?

SD fans have to deal with one of the winningest coaches in history getting canned after a 14-2 season....for NORV TURNER...and you want Reid gone? good, I hope Reid does go, because Denny Green could still use a job. If you think you're just going to pick up an HC better than Reid, just like that, you're smoking crack. CRACK! This is the same thing as SD fans calling for Shotty's head last year..oh wait..NO ONE DID THAT. Buck up Philly fans, because not everything is always going to go the way they have, or should. Just ask a Panther fan.

Please note that eagle4life doesn't speak for all Eagles fans. I recognize a good thing when we have it and many other fans do too.

I Hate to say this but Dallas is just doing fine with their new HC.Debate on that.Like i said,''ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE''.

See above. I am a big proponent of change being neccessary at times, but McNabb is coming off major surgery and a lot of players (especially on the offensive side) are not making plays. 80% of this is not the coach's fault.

who the hell brought up DAL? I was the first one last year saying Parcells' needed to retire. he lost the fire. so your point is...?

Dallas is 6-1a top the NFC. Eagles are 2-4 at the bottom of the NFC. Dallas has a new coach this year. I respect Andy Reid as a head coach but i think it's time for a change. You think Parcells' lost the fire and Reid hasn't,Please,Watch one of Reids post game interviews and tell me who has lost the fire.

There is a lot more to consider when you are talking about getting rid of a coach that runs the west coast offense. You probably have to change your quarterback as well, possibly some receivers. The only way around this would be to hire somebody else in the "Walsh" family. I'm not sure how true this is of McNabb, but I really can't see Matt Hasselbeck running any other offense at this point in his career. Sometimes I think Holmgren should go. Sometimes I think we should just go out and get a younger defensive minded coach to make this team play with some fire again. We really can't afford to as long as we have a QB that is this good in the west coast offense.

I think the Eagles and Reid are beginning to start over so to speak i think there run with these players Mcnabb Dawk etc. is coming to an end and they know it. The first evidence of this was this years draft getting Colb. You don't spend your first pick on a quarterback you don't plan on playing (unless your the Packers). There has been serious talk of B. Dawkins never playing again after his so-called stinger. I believe they thought they would be able to compete more this year then they have but inside felt as though it had the makings of a down year and they were willing to accept this in order to retool for the future. Mcnabb is due to get big $$ next year and the Eagles tend to get rid of people or at least restructure their contracts when they're due Money. I wouldn't be surprised if McNabb isn't in philly next year Minny seems as though it might be a fit with Childress as the HC.