[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jesse Chatman

Grits and Shins

Our waivers ran today ... and not one clame for Jesee. Even the Ronnie Brown owner (who is also the MJD and Lamont Jordan owner) declined to pick up Chatman.

How many other leagues have left Chatman on the waiver wire?

Chatman was drafted and never dropped in my league.

I could see this possibly in a 10 team or less league. But, 12 or more I'd think he has to be claimed. I'm sure he will be in our 12 team league.

12 team league ... I am amazed he is still out there ... maybe nobody wants to pay the $5

I just can't find the room for another lack luster back starting for a horrible team.

any chance at all that Cobbs ends up with more FF value in a week or 2 than Chatman?

This marks the 2nd ime Cobbs' name has come up when discussions about Brown's backup were being had.

I had Brown and have Chatman. For better or worse, I have a vested interest in the Dolphins' running back slot so do tell. What's the story on Cobbs?

And despite the Dolphins sucking as bad as they do, their RB position is putting up real fantasy points.

That's why I'm shocked he's not a must-have pick up in all leagues.

I have no idea. I'm curious because I figure I can get him for nothing while everyone else tries for Chatman.

Did'nt mean to make you nervous. :D

Makes me nervous when two different people ask about him.

Or was that you both times? :D

Edited by Cunning Runt

Chatman is free in both a 12 team and 15 team league I'm in. I actually drafted him in one but had to let him go. :D

Too many injuries and byes to hold onto that spot :D

I have SJax in one and THenry in the other.

They'll probably pass each other in another week as one exits while the other returns

The 12 team waiver runs tonight. The other Friday night.

I'm sure they'll be interest.

If you have an open spot next year let me know.

:D

He was drafted in my 10 team league.....but dropped. I'm sure they'll be interest this week.

Which is precisely why I won't burn another roster spot for a RB of that caliber. I have enough already. :D

"Burn" another roster spot for a starting running back? That's an interesting take. You know he had 73yds and a touch on 7 carriees against NE right?

You know that production is oftentimes the result of the system as much as it is talent right? Miami's system is RB friendly from a fantasy standpoint.

Starting RBs are too hard to come by and when one is staring you in the face and you pass? Hmmm.........

"Burn" another roster spot for a starting running back? That's an interesting take. You know he had 73yds and a touch on 7 carriees against NE right?

You know that production is oftentimes the result of the system as much as it is talent right? Miami's system is RB friendly from a fantasy standpoint.

Starting RBs are too hard to come by and when one is staring you in the face and you pass? Hmmm.........

Well said my brotha!

Our waivers ran today ... and not one clame for Jesee. Even the Ronnie Brown owner (who is also the MJD and Lamont Jordan owner) declined to pick up Chatman.

How many other leagues have left Chatman on the waiver wire?

We won't after tonight.

I drafted him in my 10 team league and have held onto him as insurance being a R Brown owner - it finally paid off.

My other RB's are Rudi (inj), Portis (awaiting an inj), and D Foster (who knows).

In my 12 team league, I have R Brown and I am trying to get Chatman via WW this week.