[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jesse Chatman

Grits and Shins

in my work league, which is pretty vanilla, he's still available. In my big money league he was snatched up as soon as Brown went down on Sunday...by me. My team in the work league is so dominant, i have no need for Chatman. He's going to get all the goaline work, has good hands and should see around 15 carries a game. IMO, Chatman will be a solid flex and possible #2 back. Miami actually has a pretty good O line...but that's about it.

We do real dollar blind bids. To date, the top bid had been $61.

Chatman got a $67 bid, but was one with a $76 bid by the Brown owner...me. Realize I originally bid $59 and would have lost, but then watched my third back, MJD, get dinged up and realized I was about to go from first to lucky to make playoffs if I didn't get some RB depth (also have Westbrook) so put in the ridiculous bid...

For a starting RB on a team that is dominating on the ground regardless of the competition to not be picked up is very very odd to me.

In my local we run worst to first waivers and as commish I can see them.

8 of 10 owners put in a claim only the 2nd & 3rd place team declined.

:D:wacko::wacko::D

If you are playing in this league, what the HE[[ are you doing looking at the waiver claims before processing them!?!? :wacko:

Don't EVEN try to say that this would not effect the way you put in your claims!!! :sick:

This, believe it or not, is CHEATING! :D:wacko:

let's stay on topic guys, CHATMAN, is anyone starting him over any other known RBs?

I'd start him over Edge, McGahee, Norwood, Dunn, Julius Jones, Marion Barber, LJ and SA this week. :D

He catches passes and that's a good thing in a PPR league.

Edited by MikesVikes

let's stay on topic guys, CHATMAN, is anyone starting him over any other known RBs?

I had R Brown in two leagues (I had Chatman on one roster and picked him up for $31 in my other league).

Starting him with T Henry over J Wright (backup), S Young (backup), A Green (cut him to acquire Chatman) and K Walter (WR - we are allowed flex option in this league).

In league #2, starting him with Portis over Rudi J (inj?), D Ward (part-time + inj?) and D Foster (playing Ind & RBBC).

Just my $.02 :D

Um, Chatman had 100 total yards today and 3 receptions. That's a whole lot better than some other waiver wire "must-haves" have been doing. I drafted him (14 team league) and he's been on my bench until today. Not sure why everyone is acting like he would have been a bad pick-up in this thread. . .

The original RBrown owner finally got around to putting RBrown on IR and picking up Jesse Chatman.

I have to tell you the waiver wire warrior in me was screaming at me the whole time he was sitting out there to go pick him up. Time will tell if I should have heeded the call.

Uh....DUH...Yeah you should've, no doubt about it. :D So you left a starting RB on the WW for someone else? :D

Jeebus, why do you continue to reply to someone that has you on ignore?

Cause I can. Just like he can continue to ignore. :D

Edited by irish

Um, Chatman had 100 total yards today and 3 receptions. That's a whole lot better than some other waiver wire "must-haves" have been doing. I drafted him (14 team league) and he's been on my bench until today. Not sure why everyone is acting like he would have been a bad pick-up in this thread. . .

:D

I likely should have cut Chester Taylor to pick him up and may have eventually made that decision. But then I would have had to cut Vince Young to pick up a WR today.

I have LT, Jacobs, DeAngelo Williams, Selvin Young and Chester Taylor ... it did not appear to me that Chatman was going to necessarily stand out above those guys and I wasn't even sure he wouldn't be in a RBBC.