[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quit this Best Ever Nonsense

Cowboyz1

Look if you think that this game played again ends up with the same result your fooling yourself.

Well, I'm sure glad this thread wasn't a well crafted ruse caused by the jealousy of a typical Cowboy fan :D

Look, great thing about the NFL, is that the Boys will have the chance to prove themselves again and fight the Pats if indeed both teams make it to the superbowl. In the meantime, everyone outside of Texas, saw a team get absolutely throttled on their home turf against a vastly superior team during the "game of the decade."

Hopefully, for your sake, the Boys are concentrating on the Eagles, Giants, Skins, Jets, Packers, Lions, and Panthers. Because these teams are a bit tougher than the cupcake schedule up until this point and are are much more equal competition than the likes of the Pats and the Colts.

I'd take him over Brady! At least I know he can weather a 1-15 season and be on his back all year and come back to win Superbowls. I'd take a battle hardned vet over a GQ silver spooner any day.................

Let me put this in terms that a Cowboy homer can understand:

- Troy Aikman isn't fit to carry Roger Staubach's jock.

- at this point in his career, Tom Brady is as accomplished as Roger Staubach was

Here are some truths about football. If you get beat by 21 points at home then buddy, you got BEAT. The cowboys are 6-1 but BARELY. Now a win is a win but except for a couple of HUGH breaks the Cowboys would be 3-3 so Cowboy nation wake up. Enjoy the 6-1 record but recognize the need for concern. If they get healthy and play smart they can go a long way but they had better not rely on the luck of the first half of the season to see them through. And I have been a Cowboys fan for life so this is not coming from a cowboys hater.

As for Brady, all crap aside, he is definitely worthy of being considered one of the greatest QB's of all time. Determining the greatest anything ever is a philosophic debate that may never end but when writing a list of greatest qb's ever Brady simply must be mentioned. As a Colts season ticket holder I had the privilege to witness last years AFC Championship Game and Tom Brady was brilliant in that game, and that was one he lost.

I read this message board from time to time and I never cease to be amazed at the logic some people will use to make an argument. My favorite is how so many people use to say that Manning is good but that he can never be considered one of the greatest ever until he wins a Super Bowl, he finally won one and he automatically gets a pass into the list of all time greats but Brady, the winner of 3 Super Bowls does not. How do you qualify that?

In a league where the QB gets the blame win a team loses and the credit win they win, Tom Brady deserves a ton of credit.

But I do not think the Pats will go undefeated, that's just really hard to do.

This thread is funny.

Now having said that, I think all the 19-0 talk, etc. is just a bunch of media blather. They need something to talk about. We went through this with the Colts last year too. When someone puts up a string of games like this, they latch on like a dog with a bone. Part of me thinks that they relish the idea of them losing, just so they'll have even more to talk about.