[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ricky Williams and yahoo free agency

RylenolFlu

So I want toa dd Ricky Williams to my fantasy squad, hoping that he will return in a blaze of glory, no pun intended. I am in a yahoo league and just want to know when I could expect him to emerge in the free agent market? Jammy Eisenberg made mention of him being owned in less that 1% of fantasy leagues but he doesnt appear to be available in yahoo leagues yet.

So I want toa dd Ricky Williams to my fantasy squad, hoping that he will return in a blaze of glory, no pun intended. I am in a yahoo league and just want to know when I could expect him to emerge in the free agent market? Jammy Eisenberg made mention of him being owned in less that 1% of fantasy leagues but he doesnt appear to be available in yahoo leagues yet.

He hasn't been reinstated yet, so he won't be listed on their FA lists.

My local has used Yahoo for six years and has a pretty basic setup. Everyone in the league likes it quite well.

I use it to for some leagues, but some things it does badly. In IDP leagues look up their top 10 rated players? I have contacted them repeatedly to make a few modifications. They don't respond.

Ricky and some players are on contract with teams even though they are suspended. Chris Henry and Michel Vick are there but Pacman and Ricky aren't. They should keep them on the list of players while still under contract.

Some things they do make little sense.

I use it to for some leagues, but some things it does badly. In IDP leagues look up their top 10 rated players? I have contacted them repeatedly to make a few modifications. They don't respond.

Ricky and some players are on contract with teams even though they are suspended. Chris Henry and Michel Vick are there but Pacman and Ricky aren't. They should keep them on the list of players while still under contract.

Some things they do make little sense.

I would agree with that. For basic leagues, like my local, it does fine. But much past that is a stretch.

I do like the interface, however, much better than MFL. Visually much more appealing and the start/bench is much better.

Edit to add: and their customer service is non-existent. They don't have many problems, at least.

Edited by Fatman