[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BCS Bowl Projection

Rockerbraves

This is how I see the BCS Bowls matching up at this point in the season. Should be fun to see just how good or bad my projections will look a few weeks from now or even after this weekend. My biggest concern is that Hawaii sneaks into one of these games. If they do get in they better hope they get Oklahoma. :D

Sugar Bowl

Jan 1st

Florida vs. Missouri

Rose Bowl

Jan 1st

Oregon vs. West Virginia

Fiesta Bowl

Jan 2nd

USC vs. Oklahoma

Orange Bowl

Jan 3rd

Virginia Tech vs. S. Florida

BCS National Championship

Jan 8th

LSU vs. Ohio State

This is how I see the BCS Bowls matching up at this point in the season. Should be fun to see just how good or bad my projections will look a few weeks from now or even after this weekend. My biggest concern is that Hawaii sneaks into one of these games. If they do get in they better hope they get Oklahoma. :D

Sugar Bowl

Jan 1st

Florida vs. Missouri

Rose Bowl

Jan 1st

Oregon vs. West Virginia

Fiesta Bowl

Jan 2nd

USC vs. Oklahoma

Orange Bowl

Jan 3rd

Virginia Tech vs. S. Florida

BCS National Championship

Jan 8th

LSU vs. Ohio State

Less than a week later and your projections are all shot to hell. Florida, USC, Va Tech, & So. Florida all lost. If you decide to re-do these, don't pick BC in the Orange Bowl. Thanks :D

Edited by Vinatieri Is God

LSU has ZERO chances of making the NC game without losses from Oregon, ASU , BC and OSU. 3 of the 4 must lose a game in order for them to get into the game, no way around it. It's a FACT !

USC has no chance to make a BCS game, they'll have 3 or 4 losses this season.

Mizzu , Va Teck and So Florida will not make a BCS bowl game either.

LSU has ZERO chances of making the NC game without losses from Oregon, ASU , BC and OSU. 3 of the 4 must lose a game in order for them to get into the game, no way around it. It's a FACT !

One absolute FACT is that one of those losses will be this weekend. :D

Better get your FACTS straight. :D

If Hawaii gets in it will either be in the Fiesta or Sugar Bowl.

Pretty sure since the Sugar Bowl is also hosting the BCS NC game they get last pick among the BCS at large teams. Although Hawaii dropped a few spots last week they still have a decent chance to get into a BCS bowl provided they win out and few teams stumble.

My guess is Hawaii should they qualify will be the last team pick so I see them headed to the Sugar Bowl.

It's going to be interesting. I dont know if Hawaii is gonna get up high enough to get the automatic bid, meaning that because only 2 teams can go per conference maximum, it will be intriguing. Call me nuts, but i think Oregon might stumble. That rivalry game with Oregon State is the one to watch for. A game in Corvalis, big rivalry, you know OSU will be ready... but a loss would send the Ducks to the Rose Bowl to face the winner of Ohio State-Michigan. I think LSU should win out, including an SEC CG vs Tennessee. Georgia will get the 2nd at large from the SEC, likely to the Sugar Bowl. WVU vs ACC Champion in the Orange Bowl is pretty much gonna be the ticket I believe. Under this scenario, the Big 12 Championship game winner would likely be taking on LSU, meaning that the Fiesta Bowl would not nescesarily need to take a Big 12 team. I think USC obviously would get 1 of the other at large bids, but where would they go, and that would still leave 2 open spots. Who gets them. Got to figure perhaps the Big 12 loser would get 1. I can't see if Michigan upsets Ohio State, that they would take a 2 loss Ohio State team. Maybe Hawaii would get it by default. Something to think about, even if Oregon gets in over the Big 12 champion, got to figure with first choice, Rose Bowl would be all over USC vs Ohio State/Michigan, and you'd still be in the same scenario.