[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coping with a down season

suburban_pimp

I've been with The Huddle throughout it's lifespan and a vet of ff a couple of year's prior to this site's birth and in that that time have suffered only 1 losing season in my main money league. Well...looks like number 2 is on its way and I can feel the anger and disappointment creeping in already. Just wanted to vent a little is all and now I can go back and cry man tears into my pillow.

Anyone else staring at their first or second losing season? Makes you feel like a newbie loser doesn't it?

Edited by suburban_pimp

I've been with The Huddle throughout it's lifespan and a vet of ff a couple of year's prior to this site's birth and in that that time have suffered only 1 losing season in my main money league. Well...looks like number 2 is on its way and I can feel the anger and disappointment creeping in already. Just wanted to vent a little is all and now I can go back and cry man tears into my pillow.

Anyone else staring at their first or second losing season? Makes you feel like a newbie loser doesn't it?

Well you could be 5-2 like me but you have lost Carnell Williams, Ronnie Brown and Andre Johnson.

I've had bad seasons before but nothiong like this in my local. I won it two yeas ago and lost in the SB last year. This year I am 0-7. My first picks were E James, Rudi Johnson, L Evans, J Walker, McNabb and J Norwood. I left the draft feeling pretty good about my team. I used to let it get me down, but I enjoy FF much more now that I don't let things that are out of my control get to me.

Have you considered drinking more? I find that this can be very helpful when one is depressed.

You can believe this man, he's pre-med.

or going into this past week 6-0 after having lost Delhomme, Alex Smith(had dilfer), Caddy, Sammy Morris and then losing Ronnie Brown this week for your first loss....i was able to wheel and deal to get the QB situation stabilized with Campbell/Griese but now with basically just Kevin Faulk at RB i will go from the highest scoring team going into week 7 to lucky if i make the playoffs :D my only hope is that my WRs and IDPs can carry the load but not having any true RB is tough to over come

or going into this past week 6-0 after having lost Delhomme, Alex Smith(had dilfer), Caddy, Sammy Morris and then losing Ronnie Brown this week for your first loss....i was able to wheel and deal to get the QB situation stabilized with Campbell/Griese but now with basically just Kevin Faulk at RB i will go from the highest scoring team going into week 7 to lucky if i make the playoffs :D my only hope is that my WRs and IDPs can carry the load but not having any true RB is tough to over come

Maybe you should trade for Welker? :D

Newbie loser? Man, when I was a newbie to FF, thats when I did my best! :D Now every decision I think is a good one at the time turns out, well, not to be! :D

I'm doing OK this year, but last weekend was a killer R Brown, Garrard and it looks like Foster and MJD are dinged as well.....and McNappy :D thank goodness for one excellent week. I got Moss in two leagues because basically no one else wanted to take a gamble. Lost Delhomme as well in the Brown league, so the run I had going may be over. It's just one of those years and we all will live to fight again in the FF world.