[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coping with a down season

suburban_pimp

I'm in complete fantasy misery. I'm 4-3 with zero chance to win my league, and I'm in 2nd place. Because of an incredibly ridiculous trade, there is a team in my league who's 5 keepers are LT, All-Day, Portis, Moss & Fitz. Not only is he already 300 pts ahead of the next highest (me), but he can keep these guys for as long as he wants. There are YEARS of this in front of us all. After waiting for the last five years for his team to finally get old......we decide to expand. Before the draft, an expansion team decided to trade the #1 pick in the rookie draft to him for the local hero, Shaun Alexander, straight up. This newbie traded him Adrian Freakin Peterson three days before the draft for 49 year-old LaShaunda Alexander. We're F'd. Five more years of fun!!!

Edited by Seahawks21

I'm in complete fantasy misery. I'm 4-3 with zero chance to win my league, and I'm in 2nd place. Because of an incredibly ridiculous trade, there is a team in my league who's 5 keepers are LT, All-Day, Portis, Moss & Fitz. Not only is he already 300 pts ahead of the next highest (me), but he can keep these guys for as long as he wants. There are YEARS of this in front of us all. After waiting for the last five years for his team to finally get old......we decide to expand. Before the draft, an expansion team decided to trade the #1 pick in the rookie draft to him for the local hero, Shaun Alexander, straight up. This newbie traded him Adrian Freakin Peterson three days before the draft for 49 year-old LaShaunda Alexander. We're F'd. Five more years of fun!!!

:D

On the bright side LT will be a year older and AD will probably end up on Madden.

I take pride in knocking someone else out when my season is grim :D

That is what I'm talkin' about right there-- I thought I had a very strong team with the players listed here..

Cutler-looking back now he isn't as good as i thought he would be

Addai

T. Henry- can't put the pipe down

J.Walker

B.Edwards

Hackett

Vinatieri

Cowboys defense

every team I have played has blown up against me, and now my season is over because I have managed to make it to week 8 at 0-7! All the expectations I had for this season have been reduced to me being a spoiler for some of the douchebags in my league who get lucky week in and week out. But, I digress, being a spoiler does bring a special kind of joy, at least for me.

Edited by joeyc