[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Addai still hurting

CaptainHook

Yeah, I tell ya, my 7-0 team really suffers with Addai starting and Keith filling in that one game. :D

In my league Addai is 7th in points 4 RBs. And one of the few "top 10" RBs that has produced close to their projected numbers. Sure, I expected a little more from him and Keith stealing carries wasn't expected but I'm glad I grabbed him with the 6th pick over some of the other backs out there.

Like, OMG, it's going to be RBBC in Indy now! Addai's value is tanking!

:D

I know. I come in and try to tell people, but they just go bonkers. When Addai is healthy, he will get most of the carries. Especially as the season goes on and the games become more important.

I know. I come in and try to tell people, but they just go bonkers. When Addai is healthy, he will get most of the carries. Especially as the season goes on and the games become more important.

It's typical knee-jerk over-reaction.

I actually expect to see RBBC from time to time this year, but I still expect Addai to average 18-20 carries per game. But there's no question who the better back is and who will get the rock in the close games. And as solid a rusher as Keith is, he has hands of stone and probably lost some of his coaching staff's confidence today.