[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Survivor Pool

Easy n Dirty

Having already used the Pats and Giants, I'm leaning toward the Chargers hsoting the Texans...but have not yet ruled out the Titans hosting the Raiders.

I'm in 2 of these things, and both are in almost exactly the same spot - with 20% of the original entrants still playing (17 out of 68, and 14 out of 64). You guys seeing about the same in your pools?

Having already used the Pats and Giants, I'm leaning toward the Chargers hsoting the Texans...but have not yet ruled out the Titans hosting the Raiders.

I'm in 2 of these things, and both are in almost exactly the same spot - with 20% of the original entrants still playing (17 out of 68, and 14 out of 64). You guys seeing about the same in your pools?

Nope...I always am bounced in Week 1. You do not want my advice, as I am terrible at thses things.

But I will give it anyway. Proceed with caution: given the two choices you have presented, I'd take San Diego.

Good luck!

The Chargers have to be the play for you this week, no doubt. The Titans wouldn't be a bad choice either but I wouldn't roll the dice this week. Stay in the game for another week.

I'm in the same boat but am thinking Titans instead of SD as most of the people in my survivor are still in and they have already taken the "locks". I am trying to play a little different, not taking NE, Indy or SD for a few more weeks. Hopefully they are going to start hitting the tough choices while I will have easy picks left.

What about New Orleans? I know they are 2-4 and on the road, but the Niners are really struggling to get anything going on offense...also, there will never be a better time to use NO than this week (but then again, that is bad strategy...get through this week and worry about the following weeks later)

San Diego scares me...they didnt know where they were playing until about an hour ago, and alot of the players and staff have had to deal with the evacuations of their families and homes...SD is a much better team than Houston, but also have alot of distractions going in...

Tennessee is an interesting one...I am thinking about that one..

I'm in the same boat but am thinking Titans instead of SD as most of the people in my survivor are still in and they have already taken the "locks". I am trying to play a little different, not taking NE, Indy or SD for a few more weeks. Hopefully they are going to start hitting the tough choices while I will have easy picks left.

You have gotten this far without using NE and Indy? Thats pretty impressive!

This is a good way to get booted. Don't base your pick on what the other guys are taking, take the one that you think will win, plain and simple. Your job is not to win this thing, it is NOT TO LOSE THIS THING, right?

Man this was the hardest thing I ever did...bounced in week 2 friggin Derek Anderson!!! 5 TD's Then I was like okay fluke I'll just keep playing to see how I would do...I picked SD over KC in week 4 and they got pounced, almost took Pittsburgh that week as well and they got pounced too.

I can't believe that people are still in it, congrats.

I'd agree that Jags are going down, MJD is iffy and Quinn has to be the worst QB I've ever seen I couldn't even believe it.