[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never thought I'd admit it, but

Scooby

At this point, Sterling is far more..."polished"...than Shannon is... :D

Sterling was very awkward at first. I remember when he played he wouldn't sign autogrphs for kids. If they sent him something he'd sign it and mail it back to them, but in person seemed very shy. He was different (obviously) on the field.

But as he was on TV more he became pretty polished. He's pretty good now. He and Baldinger are pretty good together.

Sterling was very awkward at first. I remember when he played he wouldn't sign autogrphs for kids. If they sent him something he'd sign it and mail it back to them, but in person seemed very shy. He was different (obviously) on the field.

But as he was on TV more he became pretty polished. He's pretty good now. He and Baldinger are pretty good together.

Pretty good observations there. And I think they're pretty accurate.

I remember last year when some network (can't remember which now) gave Sterling a shot doing color for a broadcast. I watched the whole game and thought he was just okay. Lots of other people thought he was completely awful. But he's definitely come a long way -- he and Baldinger seem to feed off each other and enjoy a big comfort zone.

The only thing that disturbs me is Baldy's freakishly bent pinkie. :D

Edited by Swiss Cheezhead

Shannon always says... "Poppa...Poppa"

His co host is Bob Poppa, and I actually like them too. My favorite 2 on there are Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwin. They dont go around saying "NO WAY DO THE BILLS BEAT THE RAVENS! IT JUST WONT HAPPEN!" Leave that part up to the afternoon guys - Adam Schine and Solomon Wilcotts. Wilcotts isnt bad, but I cant stand to listen to Adam Schine - AT ALL!

Shannon always says... "Poppa...Poppa"

His co host is Bob Poppa, and I actually like them too. My favorite 2 on there are Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwin. They dont go around saying "NO WAY DO THE BILLS BEAT THE RAVENS! IT JUST WONT HAPPEN!" Leave that part up to the afternoon guys - Adam Schine and Solomon Wilcotts. Wilcotts isnt bad, but I cant stand to listen to Adam Schine - AT ALL!

:D OH YEAH!!!!!!

He's a little over the top :D

Shannon has gotten much better IMO. I can actually understand him now.

I remember last year when some network (can't remember which now) gave Sterling a shot doing color for a broadcast. I watched the whole game and thought he was just okay. Lots of other people thought he was completely awful. But he's definitely come a long way -- he and Baldinger seem to feed off each other and enjoy a big comfort zone.

I think those were the NFL Network games.

Adam Schine and Solomon Wilcotts. Wilcotts isnt bad, but I cant stand to listen to Adam Schine - AT ALL!

I miss John Riggins on the Afternoon Blitz. Always liked his original take on things. Too bad The Danny gave him a truckload of cash to come be a Redskins cheerleader on local radio and TV here in DC. Boo.

And what's with Adam Schine's affected speech impediment? Have you ever heard him say the names "Jason Witten" or "Drew Bledsoe"?

He says "Witten" with NO letter T's in it. "Wih-Ennnn".

And he says "Bledsoe" with this coughing snorting burst of air in the first syllable. I don't even know how to type it phonetically. "BLEHD-soe" doesn't really do it justice.

What a clown.

Edited by doctor_stoppage

Az -- that was just horrible. :vomit:

Great. Didn't notice that before -- must be too distracted by the mangled finger -- but I'm looking forward to a whole new irritation now.

:D

Now I'm distracted by that finger too.