[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver Homers.....

joeyc

I have Addai and Keith, and Henry and Young. Obviously I am starting Addai. But the lineup deadline will be before the Monday night game, and Henry is a gametime decision. So what have you heard about him?? Will he play or sit on the sideline and twist up fatty's for later?? I really haven't heard much on this so I am hitting up any Denver homers for some assistance. Or is this a situation where I should run Addai and Keith and not take a chance on getting boned by Shanny? ( I know, that NEVER happens) Any help is appreciated.

as the broncos play on monday night , i honestly dont think anyone will know anything till monday ( possible game time decision ) and that does not help any of us who need to know by sunday ..i am sitting selvin young and i would probably sit henry if i had him

good luck

as the broncos play on monday night , i honestly dont think anyone will know anything till monday ( possible game time decision ) and that does not help any of us who need to know by sunday ..i am sitting selvin young and i would probably sit henry if i had him

good luck

I am keeping my fingers crossed for Young!

I love how people call out to "homers" all the time.

As if they have some secret connection with the players or coaches that the rest of the world doesnt.

Maybe cause they have access to local radio and media that is more concentrated in their area or a greater personal interest in the team?

yeah, maybe for little things, like who looks like they winning the battle for 5th WR in training camp...

things like the status of a starting RB (especially henry whos been under a microscope for the past month) are plastered on every fantasy site immediately

You ever heard of beat writers newb? :D

I've gotten many a nugget of information on Saturdays or Sundays before game time that wasn't "plastered on every fantasy site immediately." :D

I love how people call out to "homers" all the time.

As if they have some secret connection with the players or coaches that the rest of the world doesnt.

You get the "gasface" for wasting 1 minute of my life with that reply.

You ever heard of beat writers newb? :D

I've gotten many a nugget of information on Saturdays or Sundays before game time that wasn't "plastered on every fantasy site immediately." :wacko:

:wacko: No way.......... :wacko: All newbies should take the time....To learn about this place before the Pie hole is open and the foot is inserted and by the way "Gasface" I still consider myself a newbie...So don't even respond.Just take the advice and huddle on.......... :D

Edited by IrishPride

yeah, maybe for little things, like who looks like they winning the battle for 5th WR in training camp...

things like the status of a starting RB (especially henry whos been under a microscope for the past month) are plastered on every fantasy site immediately

If you get info from a homer, by all means, don't listen to it or believe it then.

All the Denver Homer powers are probably focussed on Coors Field tonight....... :D

I'm extremely interested in this as my options are Henry, Young, Fred Taylor, and Deangelo Williams....... :D

I'll probably wait on the GTD with Henry/Young.....

I got both Henry and Young, I will just pay Henry if he is active and Young if he is not.

I couldn't play in a league where you can't change your lineup at the last second like this

Yup, if you have both players playing Monday night, you should be able to wait until then to make the decision. This is my situation also.

The dude from footballguys was on the local sports talk in Denver Friday. He sounded certain that Young would be starting on Monday night--'the word out of Dove Valley is that Young is starting' were his words.

Note: Dove Valley is the Broncos' HQ