[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why the Pats are over-rated

keggerz

So to be 'undefeated' in a season you need to beat all the good teams?

Get a grip, Patriots have walked over everyone who has been put in front of us.

Including the best team in the NFC.

US??? :D What position do you play? Left Out?

They may go undefeated. The topic bores me because they are PROVEN CHEATERS. Everything done under the recent regime is tainted! But I digress.

The Pats are rolling right now, but lack the one thing that makes them a complete team and will hurt tham eventually, especially in the play offs.

They can't run the football! Some D will eventually scheme that O and slow it down. They always do. When that happens, they become another one dimentional team that can be beaten on any Sunday. It hasn't happened yet, but it will. :D

US??? :D What position do you play? Left Out?

They may go undefeated. The topic bores me because they are PROVEN CHEATERS. Everything done under the recent regime is tainted! But I digress.

The Pats are rolling right now, but lack the one thing that makes them a complete team and will hurt tham eventually, especially in the play offs.

They can't run the football! Some D will eventually scheme that O and slow it down. They always do. When that happens, they become another one dimentional team that can be beaten on any Sunday. It hasn't happened yet, but it will. :coach:

I love to hear this ignorance. Cracks me up. :wacko:

Patriots are 7th in the NFL in rushing yards per game at 133.4. :D

Keep making things up though, sooner or later something will work out for you.

I love to hear this ignorance. Cracks me up. :D

Patriots are 7th in the NFL in rushing yards per game at 133.4. :D

Keep making things up though, sooner or later something will work out for you.

I love to hear this ignorance, it cracks me up! :wacko:

Why would I NEED anything to work out for me? I gain or lose NOTHING from the success or failure of the Patriots. That is Vewy weetahded! I USED to be a Pats fan as a kid growing up in New England. I continued to follow them until the classless BellIcheat and his cast of whiners came on the scene. Being PROVEN CHEATERS has killed any interest I had left over in them.

The Patriots have gotton up so early on lesser teams, that opposing Ds are taking risks to get the ball back and end up playing a looser style D. Then when the games are out of hand, they get trash time yardage while trying to kill the clock, facing teams that are throwing to catch up, which means more possessions for the Pats. They have NO RB that strikes real concern. The Pats still have not HAD to run the ball to win a game. Doing it when you have to is different that what they have faced so far this year.

Keep rubbin' it out over this team though! The reality will come crashing in on you when the playoffs bring the same heart break that the Coryell era Chargers felt for years. I see these two teams, in their respective times, as practical mirror images.

I love to hear this ignorance, it cracks me up! :D

Why would I NEED anything to work out for me? I gain or lose NOTHING from the success or failure of the Patriots. That is Vewy weetahded! I USED to be a Pats fan as a kid growing up in New England. I continued to follow them until the classless BellIcheat and his cast of whiners came on the scene. Being PROVEN CHEATERS has killed any interest I had left over in them.

The Patriots have gotton up so early on lesser teams, that opposing Ds are taking risks to get the ball back and end up playing a looser style D. Then when the games are out of hand, they get trash time yardage while trying to kill the clock, facing teams that are throwing to catch up, which means more possessions for the Pats. They have NO RB that strikes real concern. The Pats still have not HAD to run the ball to win a game. Doing it when you have to is different that what they have faced so far this year.

Keep rubbin' it out over this team though! The reality will come crashing in on you when the playoffs bring the same heart break that the Coryell era Chargers felt for years. I see these two teams, in their respective times, as practical mirror images.

Good call moran. :D

Another 145 yards rushing. But of course, it was all done in garbage time, right? And this was the number 5 D in the NFL vs. the run, only giving up 80 a game. First half they ran at will against this vaunted WAS D. :wacko: Can't wait to see what the excuse is this time......

• 2 months later...