[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU SOS

theeohiostate

First off, you don't put your kids in that situation on 4th down with the game on the line....either punt or do a QB sneak...

2nd, if you are planing to draw the Def. offsides with a trick play/or shift, then notify the officials of the play so they are not caught off guard, which seemed to be the case....all 4 officals threw a flag as soon as LSU shifted....needless to say they got it wrong.

The officials didnt get it wrong, Les Miles is ignorant as hell. How this loud mouth is a coach of any team in the top 50 is a testament to Saban recruiting 17 starters on this team.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The officials didnt get it wrong, Les Miles is ignorant as hell. How this loud mouth is a coach of any team in the top 50 is a testament to Saban recruiting 17 starters on this team.

Dude...did you get arss raped by some LSU fans or something? Yer hatred for LSU, their coach, and their fans is simply amazing. If OU could only harnass half of the rage you are spewing they might be able to win the Big 12...that is if Kansas doesn't destroy ya'll.

I like Adrian Peterson the Vike...the best thing ever came out of OU.

Edited by SuperBalla

Dude...did you get arss raped by some LSU fans or something? Yer hatred for LSU, their coach, and their fans is simply amazing. If OU could only harnass half of the rage you are spewing they might be able to win the Big 12...that is if Kansas doesn't destroy ya'll.

Arss raped by some LSU fans? Sort of, but Sarge is actually eveyone's little bit$h around here. :D

Hatred for LSU: LSU 21 Oklahoma 14 LSU wins the National Championship

Hatred for LSU coaches: Les Miles while at Oklahoma State embarrassed two top-five-ranked Oklahoma teams in consecutive seasons. First of these Les Mile's victories came in Oklahoma Memorial Stadium with a 4-7 Cowboy club. Sooners came back the following season ranked 3rd with an outside shot of playing for the NC & seeking revenge on those Mile led Cowboys for ruining the 2001 Sooners post season plans. Again Coach Miles led his team to a decisive and humiliating victory over Stoops Sooners.

2001 Oklahoma State 16 Sooners 13

2002 Oklahoma State 38 Sooner 28

Hatred for LSU fans? :D:D:wacko:

Whats funny, is I dont hate LSU. respect the hell out of the school, tradition, etc. Nothing like watching a SEC night game from Tigers stadium.

One LSU fan here ruined it for all you the wieght of my head prevents restful sleepers. Dude has consistently run his mouth to the point of no return. Now its my mission to kick this POS in the nuts every chance I get.

LSU was nothing for over 25 yrs, and has 1 true National Championship and that was what 1958

Oklahoma has 7 National Championships, and the same number this decade as LSU and more wins than LSU this decade. There is no envy about LSU, they are a good football team that Saban built. But Id love to see my Sooners play them this yr. Stoops would destroy this team.

Peterson is a stud no doubt, but he is hardly the best thing to ever come out of OU. Shows your ignorance there.

Les Miles is a complete joke of a coach. LSU deserves better, and Id bet anything they get better with their next coach. Les Miles beat OU his 1st two tries, then was humilated twice the next two. This rivalry is like Texas vs Texas A@M. Throw out the records, these kids played high school ball together and usually the lesser team has more motivation as this game is usually their season, as it was for Okie St in both of those 2 wins. .

But the next 2 seasons Stoops got his revenge, and Miles couldnt get out of town fast enough after losing 4 of his last 5, and 5 of his last 7 games for the Okie State Cowboys, getting humiliated in the final 2 in 2004.

In 2003, when Okie St was ranked #22 - OU beat them and Les Miles 52-9

In 2004, when Okie St was ranked #20 - OU beat them and Les Miles 38-35

I dont hate LSU, far from it. But I dont respect their coach, some of their fans, and have no doubt they will lose another game this yr.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Whats funny, is I dont hate LSU. respect the hell out of the school, tradition, etc. Nothing like watching a SEC night game from Tigers stadium.

Les Miles is a complete joke of a coach. LSU deserves better, and Id bet anything they get better with their next coach. Les Miles beat OU his 1st two tries, then was humilated twice the next two. This rivalry is like Texas vs Texas A@M. Throw out the records, these kids played high school ball together and usually the lesser team has more motivation as this game is usually their season, as it was for Okie St in both of those 2 wins. .

I dont hate LSU, far from it. But I dont respect their coach, some of their fans, and have no doubt they will lose another game this yr.

Pleeze throw out the records! You would like that, wouldn't you Sarge?

Sorry no can do. That's what makes Coach Miles two wins over two top ranked Oklahoma teams so very very impressive.

In the long history of this so called rivalry between Oklahoma State & Oklahoma the Cowboys have only managed to beat your Sooners 16 times in 93 attempts. Is it just coincidence that two of those wins came under Coach Miles leadership? Instead of comparing it to the Texas vs. Texas A&M perhaps you should have compared it to the Texas vs Rice rivalry where the Owls have only managed to win 21 times in 89 attempts.

:D Fear the Hat!

Pleeze throw out the records! You would like that, wouldn't you Sarge?

Sorry no can do. That's what makes Coach Miles two wins over two top ranked Oklahoma teams so very very impressive.

In the long history of this so called rivalry between Oklahoma State & Oklahoma the Cowboys have only managed to beat your Sooners 16 times in 93 attempts. Is it just coincidence that two of those wins came under Coach Miles leadership? Instead of comparing it to the Texas vs. Texas A&M perhaps you should have compared it to the Texas vs Rice rivalry where the Owls have only managed to win 21 times in 89 attempts.

:D Fear the Hat!

You are a cluless idiot, and a sack of sh*t on top of that. Its probably time to block your ignorant ass again. You bring nothing to this forum, and practically ruin it for other LSU fans. A flat out embarassment. Someone needs to just beat the ever livin sh*t out of you, and then you may be tolerable.

:

You are a cluless idiot, and a sack of sh*t on top of that. Its probably time to block your ignorant ass again. You bring nothing to this forum, and practically ruin it for other LSU fans. A flat out embarassment. Someone needs to just beat the ever livin sh*t out of you, and then you may be tolerable.

:D:wacko::D

I only got defensive because every post I read from a LSU fan or anyone for that matter that posts up on LSU...there you are following it up with yer "ignorant and over rated" blasts. I hope OSU loses and you guys can somehow make it back to the dome.

The history is what it is...history. The future is now and LSU should be a top ten team for the next five years...you know what, OU too.

Sorry Sarge I was merely pointing out why Sooner fans like you should honestly Fear the Hat. :D