[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We Are

Menudo

:D ANOTHER , piss poor mistake.

This is getting to be too much , and in a close game with better competition, this guy is going to kill us with his decisions.

Don't think you can complain too much. Other than that throw, he has been phenomenal. How many 3rd and longs has he converted ?

Don't think you can complain too much. Other than that throw, he has been phenomenal. How many 3rd and longs has he converted ?

True, I guess I'm having trouble grasping the openess of our play calling this season, Tressell has alway had a great record of keeping ahold of the ball, and I think this year we have to take the good with the bad.

I don't agree with that call at all, this is NOT the NFL fellas, once a knee or elbow is down it doesn't matter if the ball comes loose, the play is over and down. Didn't see anything that showed clearly he didn't have control when he was officially down to overturn the call on the field.

:D

I don't agree with that call at all, this is NOT the NFL fellas, once a knee or elbow is down it doesn't matter if the ball comes loose, the play is over and down. Didn't see anything that showed clearly he didn't have control when he was officially down to overturn the call on the field.

:D

yeah, at the very least, not enough conclusive evidence to over-turn. Oh well..

Funny thing is, if Ohio State proceeds to win this one, Penn State will be trashed by the media as another crappy Big-10 team.

True. The Buckeye faithful know exactly what we have this year, not missing an OSU game in over 10 years, I can say, it's the best overall team I've seen take the field.

TD BALLARD ! !

I see him at my chiropractor in the offseasons .

Nice size kid. Played for my highschool team in Springboro , Ohio

:wacko:

Wow, that was an impressive beat-down. Ohio State is much better than I thought, and Penn State's defense is much worse than I thought.

Congrats Ohio State fans, that was an impressive showing. :D:D

:wacko:

Wow, that was an impressive beat-down. Ohio State is much better than I thought, and Penn State's defense is much worse than I thought.

Congrats Ohio State fans, that was an impressive showing. :D:D

And Penn State brought our defense down to earth a little bit by successfully running on us in the first half. After that first drive, I was getting feelings of Deja vu from 2005 and 1997. The difference was the offense.

True. The Buckeye faithful know exactly what we have this year, not missing an OSU game in over 10 years, I can say, it's he best overall team I've seen take the field.

TD BALLARD ! !

I see him at my chiropractor in the offseasons .

Nice size kid. Played for my highschool team in Springboro , Ohio

I have been lurking on these boards for years (recently decided to start posting, i know im a ghey nube), since you and sarge had the bet that booted him for a year. anyway, i have been saying all year if boekman can play an average game this year, they will be better than last years team. he is better than average so far (knock on wood). this is the best defense i have seen ever, yes ever. and this offense is tough. boekman isnt smith, but the offense as a whole is better than last years, and boekman is putting up numbers that rival smiths last year. the only thing i would disagree with from what you have said , "this is the most balanced offense since '02". This offense is so much better than '02, and most of it is probably tressel opening up the playbook more that he used to. i will say this is the most exited i have been with a young RB since clarett, beanie is a star i the making. but that '02 offense was pedestrian, even if it did get us a NC. anyway, i like this team a lot. and tressel has learned his lesson. hearing that the code to get into the training facility has been 41-14 is phenominal. one of the top coaches in the country if he isnt the best! and to answer your second or third post...

:D IO

Edited by Cameltosis