[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Frank Gore

Maize N Blue Backer

Matt Maiocco, of The Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports San Francisco 49ers RB Frank Gore (ankle) was limited during practice Friday, Oct. 26, and is listed as questionable for Week 8. Gore and head coach Mike Nolan both said he is expected to play in the game.
Gore said he will continue to ice down his ankle and test it during pregame on Sunday. Gore, who has just 394 yards rushing after leading the NFC last year, said he expects to play Sunday. "I did all right (Friday)," Gore said. "I felt good." If active, consider Gore a solid Fantasy option for Week 8 against the Saints. New Orleans is allowing 100.7 rushing yards per game, which ranks 12th in the league. (Updated 10/27/2007)

Everything I've read says he expects to play, but I guess it comes down to the dreaded Game Time Decision for a 4 PM game. :D

(Rotoworld) Frank Gore is active for the 49ers in Week 8.Impact: Gore has an excellent match-up against the Saints and is safe to play in all leagues. The 49ers have listed CB Tarell Brown, DT Atiyyah Ellison, QB Shaun Hill (3rd QB), WR Darrell Jackson, T Jonas Jennings, FS Keith Lewis, WR LeRon McCoy and G Tony Wragge as inactive.