[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Jones baby

Randall

At first I was pissed I started him over SJax, but not anymore

I drafted him in all three leagues I'm in, and am now getting the rewards. I'd like to see some catches from him in the 2nd half, but, I'm not complaining.

I drafted him in all three leagues I'm in, and am now getting the rewards. I'd like to see some catches from him in the 2nd half, but, I'm not complaining.

In Ladder he was the #6 RB last year in games he played. He has great upside.

In Ladder he was the #6 RB last year in games he played. He has great upside.

he was dropped in my league when there was talk of putting him on the PUP list at the beginning of the year. I've played him the last two weeks, and he's going to be a nice flex play for me here on out!

So, the pass-happy Kitties are now 5-2 and displaying some balance on offense. KJ has scored in 4 out of the last 5 games and just rung up a hundy on da Bears in Chitown. Looking ahead at the rest of the schedule, it doesnt look too bad. So, what are guys thinking about Jones for the rest of the way here? Is he someone you would go out of your way to get, or do you only regard him as a nice fill in when needed?

The loss of Ronnie Brown has me looking for another RB to pick up some of the slack. I think I can get Jones in a trade w/ out giving up anyone I will miss neccessarily, but I am not completely sold on him. Anyone out there have any reasons they like or dislike his potential for the rest of the season?

So, the pass-happy Kitties are now 5-2 and displaying some balance on offense. KJ has scored in 4 out of the last 5 games and just rung up a hundy on da Bears in Chitown. Looking ahead at the rest of the schedule, it doesnt look too bad. So, what are guys thinking about Jones for the rest of the way here? Is he someone you would go out of your way to get, or do you only regard him as a nice fill in when needed?

The loss of Ronnie Brown has me looking for another RB to pick up some of the slack. I think I can get Jones in a trade w/ out giving up anyone I will miss neccessarily, but I am not completely sold on him. Anyone out there have any reasons they like or dislike his potential for the rest of the season?

well like you said, he's scored in 4 of the last 5 games and is the main back in Detroit once again. He's part of a solid offense so he should get a good amount of carries. If the Lions have to play catch up, he should still be active in the passing game. In the days where it is hard to find a healthy RB that is not in a RBBC, I would go out of my way to get him.

well like you said, he's scored in 4 of the last 5 games and is the main back in Detroit once again. He's part of a solid offense so he should get a good amount of carries. If the Lions have to play catch up, he should still be active in the passing game. In the days where it is hard to find a healthy RB that is not in a RBBC, I would go out of my way to get him.

Good points.

KJ, when healthy can be an absolute STUD or close to it, no doubt. However, he is very injury prone and I would not be surprised to see him get nicked again and possibly miss time. I know it's not much and we can say this about almost any player, however, you asked for something, so I gave you something.

KJ, when healthy can be an absolute STUD or close to it, no doubt. However, he is very injury prone and I would not be surprised to see him get nicked again and possibly miss time. I know it's not much and we can say this about almost any player, however, you asked for something, so I gave you something.

I hear ya. He doesnt seem to be the most durable of backs and that is why I am a little leery of him. He is scoring, though, and my other options are not. So I may be inclined to roll the dice...

Out of curiousity, given a choice between KJ and Marshawn Lynch, which would you go for? The guy I am thinking about offering a trade to has LJ, Lynch, KJones, and DFoster. His receivers are terribly under-achieving right now, though, and I think I can get either Jones or Lynch off him for one of my WR. I know this is toeing the line of what should be asked in the advice column, but what the hell?

I hear ya. He doesnt seem to be the most durable of backs and that is why I am a little leery of him. He is scoring, though, and my other options are not. So I may be inclined to roll the dice...

Out of curiousity, given a choice between KJ and Marshawn Lynch, which would you go for? The guy I am thinking about offering a trade to has LJ, Lynch, KJones, and DFoster. His receivers are terribly under-achieving right now, though, and I think I can get either Jones or Lynch off him for one of my WR. I know this is toeing the line of what should be asked in the advice column, but what the hell?

Honestly I'd take Lynch, hands down. He's got the better schedule moving forward , has proven to be less injury prone so far and the offense is more of a running team than the Lions. Lynch has big time talent and has only gotten better this year.

Honestly I'd take Lynch, hands down. He's got the better schedule moving forward , has proven to be less injury prone so far and the offense is more of a running team than the Lions. Lynch has big time talent and has only gotten better this year.

Based on this advice I just traded Lynch & Chris Chambers for Steve Smith.

:D

Except that when he plays he is a top 6 RB in PPR.

Wasn't Lynch hurt in their last game?

Who is the better running back especially in a PPR league? I believe it to be KJ and without much hesitation especially considering his offense is better.

Lynch is a rookie so of course he is currently less injury prone except that he got dinged a bit last week. :D Plus he hasn't really gotten better as the season has went on but he has been consistant plus his schedule isn't that great with road games at Wash and at Jacksonville and also playing NE but he does have the two Miami games wrapped around those 3 tough games. And while the Lions schedule gets tougher coming up, I don't believe it's a tough rushing schedule wiht the exception of the Vikings game at Minny and possibly at SD. I even think the Dallas game at home KJ will still have around 100-120 total yards and a TD.

I have both in my local and will start KJ over Lynch more often then not and starting both when the situation warrants which I may do this week.

:D

I drafted him for $5 of $200 in my local 16 team auction. He will be my #2 behind LT the rest of the season with no looking back. I said at the draft that this is the pick that will make the difference if KJ gets healthy and off of the PUP and its looking to be true. :D

I drafted him for $5 of $200 in my local 16 team auction. He will be my #2 behind LT the rest of the season with no looking back. I said at the draft that this is the pick that will make the difference if KJ gets healthy and off of the PUP and its looking to be true. :D

Nice move. I picked him for $4 in a $100 auction.

How much were LT and KJ together?