[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Petition to kick Brady out of FF

broncosn05

If you owned Ladanian Tomlinson in '06, Larry Johnson down the stretch in '05, Priest Holmes in '02-'03, Peyton Manning in '04, Marshall Faulk 99-01, or Kurt Warner 99-01you are NOT ALLOWED to sign.

i have to face this fool and LT next week :D

Bah, nothing is for sure in FF. I just barely lost (like 2 pts) to an LT/LJ juggernaut in the playoffs last year, and he tanked it in the championship game.

The thing I told all the people riding LT into the playoffs was "you'd better hope for a stretch of turd games, because otherwise he's gonna come up craps at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME for you" - and a search for Tomlinson around week 16 of last year will you show a whole bunch of people who lost their championships because LT was merely All-Pro instead of superhuman that day.

Brady Owners should hope the colts win next week to keep pressure on the Pats to win games for home field.

Otherwise your playoff bound team wont have a QB in week 16 or 17.

That's the way I'm looking at it. Colts in a shoot-out.

But hey, even if the Pats win they'll still have to play week 16 barring some other Colts losses (plus I don't think they will go 16-0).

Edited by ROYALWITCHEESE

this year LT hasn't done much yet so let's keep this thread on Brady. He's going to be in the hall of fame no matter what guys. no way for us to avoid it because he is one of the best QBs ever. i'm a skins fan and was pissed when he smashed them but come on, he's already got 3 rings