[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WHY!?!?!?

Shorttynaz

If you're such $hit that you can't stop them, why complain? Take your punishment and strive to get better.

Or at this point you can say screw the penalties and fines and take Brady's knees, arms or whatever you want out. I'm sure all the other AFC playoff teams would contribute to paying any fines incurred.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welker for the TD. About lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophying time! All the other lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophyers on my poopy poopster poop poop poop FFL squad have no lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophying TDs this week, at least Welker got me the lone lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophying TD since I can't rely on the other motherlipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophying lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophyers lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophying doing it themselves, poopy poopster poop poop poop sucking El Guapos.

chappy chap what does it for me lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophying poopy poopster poop poop poop lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophying chappy chap what does it for me lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophys!

:sigh: I'm having a bad FF week.

:D dorey! :D

Or at this point you can say screw the penalties and fines and take Brady's knees, arms or whatever you want out. I'm sure all the other AFC playoff teams would contribute to paying any fines incurred.

ha!...a true cheater at heart!

if you can't beat them far and square and they'r kicking your a$$ off your torso, CHEAT!!

what a meathead!!!

:D

Good thing too, I would have faced a lifetime ban if it were not for the filters.

But you weren't criticizing that overrated hack Landry or the godawful state of Texas.

ha!...a true cheater at heart!

if you can't beat them far and square and they'r kicking your a$$ off your torso, CHEAT!!

what a meathead!!!

I never said it was within the rules, but if the Head Cheater Bill keeps putting Brady back in and going for it on 4th down when they are up 38-0 then some less forgiving coach than Gibbs is going to let the dogs loose and close his eyes when the ACL hits the ground.

I never said it was within the rules, but if the Head Cheater Bill keeps putting Brady back in and going for it on 4th down when they are up 38-0 then some less forgiving coach than Gibbs is going to let the dogs loose and close his eyes when the ACL hits the ground.

maybe its because idiots like you keep calling the Patriots and Bellichick cheaters

maybe he has a chip on his shoulder...prove he cheated today...go ahead.

NO. they just KICKED A$$ like they'r paid to do it.

this is the NFL Goldilocks....not some Frat flag football pick up game.

keep spit'n out your bs and stepping in it...gets deeper every week!

and the Patriots just laugh at you....... :D

Maybe I'm alone on this, but can't we enjoy how f'ing EVIL the pats are? I for one, think it's hilarious, because regardless of how good they are, no team has ever acted like this before. I'm not a Pats fan, but I'm really enjoying this.

Besides, it'll be all the sweeter when they fall.

+1...I love it...everyone hates them more and more as the weeks go on and when they fall, I will be there to urinate on their grave...

Hilarious that the same people who accused Manning and the Colts of this a few years ago are now defending Brady and the Pats.

I said it then, and I'll say it now. If you wanna stop somebody, then the defense should step up.

and the same people who exonerated peyton for throwing from the 2-yd line when games were well in-hand instead of running edge/rhodes, all so he could topple marino's record, are now vilifying brady for going after "personal" stats. someone's always gonna be pissed off about something.

no pat hater here, but if I was getting run up like this as a coach, I'd be sending the student body blitzing on every play and I'd willingly take 15 yards...wth, they're going to score anyway. They may burn me, but by god, brady would be tasting some grass.

+1

and the same people who exonerated peyton for throwing from the 2-yd line when games were well in-hand instead of running edge/rhodes, all so he could topple marino's record, are now vilifying brady for going after "personal" stats. someone's always gonna be pissed off about something.

not me.

I find this humorous. I thoroughly enjoy a good old-fashion a$s-whooping.

the part I find funny is that I see no one complaining that Tomlinson played the whole game even though they were romping the Texans.

The whole game? I do not see a carry for LT2 after the play that started at 13:43 in the fourth quarter. :D

Please direct me to a game where Peyton was throwing at the goal line or whipping the ball downfield late in the second half when his team was up by FIVE OR SIX TOUCHDOWNS. The Colts certainly did throw a lot inside the 10 that year, but it was because (1) they were really good at it and (2) they struggled to run the ball consistently at times (the eliminating games of the '04 and '05 playoffs are good examples). As detlef pointed out in the other thread, Peyton threw exactly ONE 4th quarter TD in a game where they won by more than 10 points. He wasn't gunning for the endzone at the end of blowouts to inflate his numbers.

And I can't speak for anybody else here, but I'm not vilifying Brady for anything. Belichick is the one calling the plays.

Edited by Bill Swerski