[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats = Scumbags

rebdog

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh boo hoo ....call me sily call me rude, but call me please and let them play...the game isn't over until the last tick of the clock....if you dont like them scoring...well then stop them. stupid people....

I agree.. although it may be "unnecessary" to be scoring 50+ points a game and trying to continue to score when the other team hasn't scored yet, what are you suppose to do.. fumble on purpose ? Invite them to the endzone ?

Sorry to say, these aren't little boys playing a sport equivalent to tee-ball days.. these are grown men. Not every game ends in a "tie" like back in little league. They are professionals in this sport.. do you ask other professoionals in different fields to be non-productive to give other people a chance? No.. neither should you here.. its a competitive world.

Edited by mibar22

Never mind the Pats players... as a Skins fan, I was incredulous at the Pats fans at the stadium, who started booing when the Pats got some penalty or another at the end of the 3rd quarter that stopped their drive...

It was only 38-0 at that point, so I guess I can see why they were so upset. :D

Sheesh!

How dare those fans boo. They have no right to do that. :D

Edited by Jackass

.. do you ask other professoionals in different fields to be non-productive to give other people a chance? No.. neither should you here.. its a competitive world.

Wait, liberals and other lefties ask that all the time, don't they? :D

C'mon, let's hijack this thread into politics.

So...if a team is up 32-7, at the end of the 3rd qtr, should they stop trying to scroe? Week 6 - Ten 32, Hou 7. Ten wins 38-36 on a last second fg.

At what point does one decide if a game is over?

:D Leave it to Unta to bring facts to a non facts party

Nice comeback, Potsie.

Seriously, what is there to boo about at that point? You are offended that I am incredulous at that?

No we are just offended you used the word incredulous twice in one thread

Difference was Colts were up 24 points - not impossible. And if I remember correctly, I saw Addai sitting on the bench early in the 4th quarter with Manning.. The Pats were up by 5 TDs. And Keith was in there. So was the vaunted Clifton Dawson!

You probably also noticed Peyton take a cheap shot from a CAR defender and the shot of him whiffing smelling salts on the sideline while talking to Tom Moore. And that was earlier in the third quarter, when the game wasn't even close to out of hand.

If Belichick continues to have Brady throw the ball all over the place with a 45-point lead in the 4th quarter, Brady might need more than smelling salts to recover from the cheap shots that will eventually come from pissed-off opponents. Casting the concept of sportsmanship aside, Belichick has ample reason to tone it down a notch when he's up by over 6 TDs late in the game.

You probably also noticed Peyton take a cheap shot from a CAR defender and the shot of him whiffing smelling salts on the sideline while talking to Tom Moore. And that was earlier in the third quarter, when the game wasn't even close to out of hand.

If Belichick continues to have Brady throw the ball all over the place with a 45-point lead in the 4th quarter, Brady might need more than smelling salts to recover from the cheap shots that will eventually come from pissed-off opponents. Casting the concept of sportsmanship aside, Belichick has ample reason to tone it down a notch when he's up by over 6 TDs late in the game.

I don't disagree. I think some stupid hot head is going to take a nasty shot at Brady one of these days, sooner than later. Well, if he can get through the O line...

I think this is all fallout from the video scandal. I think BB is hell bent for leather to show the world that they can score at will, with or without videotape. I'd have to say too that all the nattering about whether the Pats deserved their super bowls that they won with 'only' 3 points might be sticking in his craw a little too. Not to mention having the perfect storm of talent on the team this year. Yipes.

I get Pats fans defending their team, but am very surprised nobody else has a problem with this. I agree you can't stop playing at the beginning of the 4th quarter, but going for it on 4th and 2, come on. As a skins fan, my only confort came from the possibility that they could, in fact, hurt Tom Brady in some way. Old Bill is seriously tempting the football gods this season (not that I believe in that kind of stuff!) and for all things holy I hope it blows up in their face. By the way, thay are filthy good this year and while I can appreciate their dominance, I appreciate it more that they are the Yankees of the NFL and give me a team to hate.

I think this is all fallout from the video scandal. I think BB is hell bent for leather to show the world that they can score at will, with or without videotape.

Definitely. I think the man is shady and kind of wondered how good of a coach he was for a millisecond. Not anymore, and you won't find me whining if he ends up running the score on my favorite team.

thay are filthy good this year and while I can appreciate their dominance, I appreciate it more that they are the Yankees of the NFL and give me a team to hate.

Well, since the BoSox are now the Yankees and the Pats are now the Cowboys, there is some kismet going on here. As a Bruins fan, I can only hope that the B's become the Habs.

I disagree, their OL is too good for Brady to even take a shot like Peyton did.

All the people hoping physical harm to Brady because his team plays football for 60minutes lose at real life.

I take it back. I don't hope he breaks his leg, he will get hurt if they keep playing him when they are blowing a team out. I beleive in karma.

Edited by Eagle2003