[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sjax?

ABC123

It's a good thing they rushed him back before the bye. :D

They haven't admitted anything yet as far as I know. Those were sideline observations but don't mean anything just yet. If he did aggravate the groin Linnehan could be gone after this year. I hope he isn't, but that team is so bad right now yhe could be.

They haven't admitted anything yet as far as I know. Those were sideline observations but don't mean anything just yet. If he did aggravate the groin Linnehan could be gone after this year. I hope he isn't, but that team is so bad right now yhe could be.

I don't know if Linnehan is also the GM. If not - this is not really his issue. The issue is the complete absense of linemen on the team. That an injuries. Putting Sjax in this week was short sighted though. I didn't understand it and don't know if I can.

I was speaking to a co-worker last week and proposed that Sjax would reinjure himself this week and end up on IR for the rest of the season (not because the injury is THAT bad... but whats the point in risking him))

The issue is the complete absense of linemen on the team. [/b

SJax rushed for 42 yards and a TD, as well as 2 receptions for 9 yards, in under one quarter of play.

Hard to imagine the lineman doing any better. They've been the target of criticism all year....but I think they showed yesterday that, given a decent RB behind them, the Rams can have success rushing the ball.

Or if you don't want to look where Randull suggested, he re-aggravated his groin.

In the game writeups in the NY Post, Jackson was interviewed and said that he has some lower back spasms and the team decided to not risk further injury. Nothing about reinjuring his groin was mentioned.

I think he strained a back....I read that he had spasms and he will be ok after the bye. I think that the Rams felt they could come out of week 8 with a W and go into the bye week and get ready for the second half of the year. Now, though, I think they too, believe the season is over.

In the game writeups in the NY Post, Jackson was interviewed and said that he has some lower back spasms and the team decided to not risk further injury. Nothing about reinjuring his groin was mentioned.

As per SportsLine:

Steven Jackson's return from a groin injury briefly energized the Rams (0-8), who scored on their first two possessions, but he left again due to lower back spasms in the second quarter. Jackson said he was compensating for the groin, which is still not totally healed.

"It's not an injury that keeps you out for weeks," Jackson said. "I wish it had happened in practice rather than in a game, but the body is funny like that."

Link: http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/gamecenter/r...0071028_CLE@STL

As per SportsLine:

Steven Jackson's return from a groin injury briefly energized the Rams (0-8), who scored on their first two possessions, but he left again due to lower back spasms in the second quarter. Jackson said he was compensating for the groin, which is still not totally healed.

"It's not an injury that keeps you out for weeks," Jackson said. "I wish it had happened in practice rather than in a game, but the body is funny like that."

Link: http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/gamecenter/r...0071028_CLE@STL

That's good to hear. I've had back spasms and they can be bad for a week or two even for non athletes.

SJax rushed for 42 yards and a TD, as well as 2 receptions for 9 yards, in under one quarter of play.

Hard to imagine the lineman doing any better. They've been the target of criticism all year....but I think they showed yesterday that, given a decent RB behind them, the Rams can have success rushing the ball.

The Rams were a totally different team yesterday when SJax was in the game and it was evident when they put up 14 unanswered points in the first quarter. As soon as SJax got hurt it was like a switch went off and the 0-7 Rams were back.