[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night Football - What do you need to WIN ?!

RussMan

In my long time league. I'm up by 29, he has Wynn and I have Henry/Young....think I'm ok

In another I'm down by 26, he's done and I have Lee.....not good

and in my last I'm down 74 :D , he's done and I have Lee.....again not good. I had Parker and SD D.....he had Brady, Colston, Edwards, Evans, Westbrook.

At least I have the RED SOX!!!! :D

I've got two games coming down to tonight...One I feel good about, the other not so much.

League 1: I'm down 16.3 pts (custom scoring PPR) with Donald Lee and Green Bay DEF left, my opponent has James Jones and Denver DEF. I'm pretty much toast here unless his guys do nothing and Lee manages to have a decent game.

League 2: I'm down 9 points (Basic scoring) with Favre left and my opponent has Brandon Marshall. I'm feeling much better about this one,but its still far from a lock.

Anyone think I have even the slimest of chances in my first scenario??? :D

Edited by malta69

Up by 7. Need Henry to be inactive and Elam and Schefler to not outscore more than 7 and whatever Lee can account for. Good luck.

Henry out. VIA ESPN and M Tafoya

One down. Two to go. :D

I'm good in my main league, I have Driver, opponent has Sheffler, but I have 63 point lead (opponent very bad day plus benched a couple of the wrong guys; it's not normally this lopsided). I'd get a lot of help standings-wise if Jennings + Lee is 23 points or less, though. (5pt TD, 1pt/10yd) :D Please, please....

In another league (just bragging rights only, no $$ on the line) I need Favre to get less than 5. Heh. He won't be that bad. That league scores half a point per completion! In addition to 1pt/20yds passing and and 6pt all TDs including passed. I dunno whose brilliant idea that was, but QB scoring is really nutso as you might imagine. Brady has over 400 points already in that league, with other positions being more equal to standard performance.... :D

I am down by 58 points. I pretty much need a shootout, lots of points through the air.

I have

QB Farve

WR Stokely

TE Lee

K Crosby

and bonus: Cutler

Adrian Peterson, Andre Davis and Gore left me light this week.

I have cut the lead to 29 points.