[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Henry/Young

nhoops

(Per Rotoworld) ESPN's Sal Paolantonio reports Travis Henry is expected to play Monday night against the Packers, and that the running back is several weeks away from hearing about a potential one-year suspension.

Just reported on the pregame show that Henry WILL NOT be playing tonight.

It's amazing that a network based soley on sports coverage can have so little credibility.

Yeah I know...I apologize if my post affected anyone (it was the latest news on mfl), but hopefully it didn't as it was reported soon there after that Henry was out.

Since I had Young and my opponent had Wynn I won easily and now sit tied for 4th (last playoff spot) but ahead in points at 4-4. Plus I'm playing the number 2 guy this week with a chance to win.

Great win by the Pack last night though.

Edited by nhoops

Yeah I know...I apologize if my post affected anyone (it was the latest news on mfl), but hopefully it didn't as it was reported soon there after that Henry was out.

It's not on you that you try to help people here by reporting what a supposed reliable source states.

:D

Thankfully, I set my wife up to easily check this thread shortly before kickoff and make any necessary lineup changes. She saw Henry was out and made the change to Young for me while I was at my meeting. :D She's the best!

Cool. Thankfully the news came well before the game.

It's amazing that a network based soley on sports coverage can have so little credibility.

Yeah, well Sal is an idiot, don't ever listen to what he spouts, I heard that Henry will have his hearing with the NFL a week from yesterday.....so he's got this week and then he's done most likely, see Sal says its still WEEKS away, idiot :D

:wacko:

Thankfully, I set my wife up to easily check this thread shortly before kickoff and make any necessary lineup changes. She saw Henry was out and made the change to Young for me while I was at my meeting. :D She's the best!

You should hold onto her, she sounds like a keeper. Yet another Huddler who appears to have married way over their head. :D