[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many points will NE beat the colts by?

H8tank

How many points will NE beat the colts by?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. How many points will NE beat the colts by?

• 10+
    • 20+
    • 30+
    • 40+

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZERO, the colts are said to be drafting a letter to send to Commissioner Goodel informing him that they indeed are going to FORFEIT their game vs the Pats. After the game God was heard telling Dungy "you boys dont have a prayer so skip the game and come to church next week instead".

Pats will win a relatively close game by about 7-10 points...

I can't see either of them winning by more than that......it could come down to the Kickers.....I think/hope we are all in for a treat and that is lives up to the hype.

I'd like to think the Pats can win this one by 10, but the NE fan in me see's it as a closer contest.

I'm all over Pats minus the points. For starters, I see this as a 10 point game minimum. Secondly, I would love it if NE lost. Easily worth the $50 I'd lose on the bet. If they barely win, then I'm treated to a great game. Win-win-win scenario if you ask me.

Logic tells us all that it's going to be the game of the year, possibly the decade. However, more than likely it'll totally suck. Just like in fantasy when you have a RB going up against a terrible run D and the whole world knows they're going to run all day--including the terrible run D--which is exactly why said team decides to pass. Or two teams w/great offenses go against one another and your'e expecting 100 points to be scored, and both teams play ball control and tries to win a 13-10 game. What I mean by all this nonsense is that I wouldn't be at all shocked if this game turns into a borefest.

Colts 18

Pats 12

right and if they lose they'll be posting about every possible excuse imagineable that the Patriots are no good dirty cheating scumbags

amirite?

Yes, the Patriots are no good dirty cheating scumbags, but if they win, it'll probably just be because they played better.

People who don't put money where there mouth is, are girls. I lost money on that game.

People who talk trash leading up to the game, and say they will show up after the game, and then disappear for almost a week are gutless, yellow cowards. :D

Edited by CaptainHook

c'mon H8, let's talk a little about that Jags game. You were so confident. The Jags were wearing black. The stadium was rockin'. The Jags had demolished the Colts in their last meeting. It was MNF. I picture you in your MJD jersey sitting eagerly in front of your TV. The laptop is close by so that with every Jags score you can post about how you "told us this would happen". And then . . . the game starts. :D

I bet you didn't even watch the whole thing. With each Colts score you pushed your laptop further and further away. I bet you went to bed early, throwing you wadded up jersey angrily into the corner. And as you cried yourself to sleep you said, "I'm never, ever going back to that mean ol' Huddle. I don't care what I said about how I always show up after Jags games. I'm NEVER going back. That'll teach 'em." But deep down, you knew you didn't mean it. You knew you'd have to come back. And you just hoped beyond hope that if you waited long enough, nobody would notice. You thought, maybe, just maybe the Pats can do what my favorite team can't: Beat The Colts. So you came back. And you started this poll. But it hasn't helped has it H8? It hasn't helped dull the pain. It hasn't helped you stop crying yourself to sleep. It'll be ok H8. Someday, it'll be ok.

Edited by CaptainHook