[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many points will NE beat the colts by?

H8tank

How many points will NE beat the colts by?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. How many points will NE beat the colts by?

• 10+
    • 20+
    • 30+
    • 40+

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

say they will show up after the game, and then disappear for almost a week

I was banned, I did not log in here for well over a week. I don't know if you ignoring this fact makes you desperate or stupid.

I had a friendly wager on that game with several people, I lost money obviously.

I watch every play of every jag game, I think the outcome would have been different if Garrard had not been tackled low. Playing a n00b 3rd string QB against the Superbowl champs was not the recipe to stay in the game. Congrats, your team beat Quinn Gray, awesome! You're making me sound like Menyoudo make excuses how the Jags beat them cause maddox was starting, stop.

There is a reason you are compared to ugly tuma and Menyoudo... and there is a reason we have to talk to you with kid gloves... narc.

I was banned, I did not log in here for well over a week. I don't know if you ignoring this fact makes you desperate or stupid.

You just happened to get banned right after the Colts/Jags game. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

I watch every play of every jag game, I think the outcome would have been different if Garrard had not been tackled low.

Tackled low? Don't tell me you are crying like other Jags fans that the Colts are dirty. If you think that was a dirty play, you are delusional.

There is a reason you are compared to ugly tuma and Menyoudo... and there is a reason we have to talk to you with kid gloves... narc.

:D I have no idea what you are talking about here. :D You think I told on you about something? Please explain. And who is "we"? I am dying to hear more excuses.

Edited by CaptainHook

I can't see either of them winning by more than that......it could come down to the Kickers.....I think/hope we are all in for a treat and that is lives up to the hype.

I'd like to think the Pats can win this one by 10, but the NE fan in me see's it as a closer contest.

agreed, close game

You just happened to get banned right after the Colts/Jags game. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

I post here just about every single day. I dare you to find a post from me from sometime Friday before the game until this past weekend. Go ahead.

Also, I didn't even mention the colts cheating by playing Bob Sanders. He should not have been allowed to suit up.

I post here just about every single day. I dare you to find a post from me from sometime Friday before the game until this past weekend. Go ahead.

Also, I didn't even mention the colts cheating by playing Bob Sanders. He should not have been allowed to suit up.

You "dare" me? :D

Just because you were to chicken to show your face after the Jags beating you want to turn it into a "dare" on my part. That's rich. Yeah, you were too cowardly to show up, but now you'll make a big bad DARE about how I can't prove that you did show up. I KNOW YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP.

You still haven't explained your "narc" comment.

Care to elaborate on your Bob Sanders statement?

Or are you banned again?

:D

He was obviously all roided and crack cocaine crazed induced. He was not playing with the skill a regular sober human being could.

Peyton is a whiner, I can't wait to see him through his little arms up when he gets picked sunday and blames the WR for it.

He was obviously all roided and crack cocaine crazed induced. He was not playing with the skill a regular sober human being could.

Peyton is a whiner, I can't wait to see him through his little arms up when he gets picked sunday and blames the WR for it.

you are so pathetic.

H8: "my team can't win, they must be on steroids"

H8: "my team can't back up my trash talk, so I'll cry some more"

H8: "my team can't win, they must be on steroids"

Funny how H8's team is the one on steroids... :D

Marcus Stroud May Face 4-Game Suspension

POSTED: 3:02 pm EDT October 31, 2007

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars are preparing for the NFL to suspend defensive tackle Marcus Stroud for four games after he reportedly violated the NFL's policy on anabolic steroids and related substances, Channel 4 sports director Sam Kouvaris learned.

According to reports, Stroud's "A" urine sample tested positive and the league is waiting for results from his "B" sample before taking any action.

"Whatever happens happens," Stroud said after practicing with the team on Wednesday. "Right now, I'm going to focus on (Sunday's game in) New Orleans."

sponsor

Stroud would have the opportunity to appeal, but sources told Kouvaris that Stroud would likely accept the suspension immediately so he would be eligible to play later in the season and any possible playoff games.

A three-time Pro Bowl player, Stroud, 29, underwent off-season surgery on his right ankle. While the banned supplement for which Stroud tested positive was not known, sources speculate he may have taken supplements to speed his recovery.

Coach Jack Del Rio said they have not heard anything official from the league office, but said the team "must carry on."

On Tuesday, the Jaguars signed defensive tackle Grady Jackson, an 11-year veteran who was released by the Atlanta Falcons last week.

:wacko:

Colts are projected to win but it honestly think it could go either way. it all depends on small things such as penalties and correct play calling (actually those are pretty big things)

Yeah right. I only wish they were projected to win. The line I'm staring at right now is Pats -6 with a price of -120. The moneyline for the Colts is +200, meaning if you put 100 on them and they won you would have 300 dollars.

Edited by Crazysight

Funny how H8's team is the one on steroids...

Besides being old news, we don't know what it was. He has been injured, it was likely a supplement that had something the league didn't like. Maybe he just had asma?

And I was making a joke... a back handed compliment for a Hall of fame caliber player in Bob Sanders. Why are you pasty midwesterners so dense?

Besides being old news, we don't know what it was. He has been injured, it was likely a supplement that had something the league didn't like. Maybe he just had asma?

And I was making a joke... a back handed compliment for a Hall of fame caliber player in Bob Sanders. Why are you pasty midwesterners so dense?

why are you such a coward? Oh, and I work outdoors. I've actually got a decent tan for November in Indiana. . .