[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Fantasy Teams Already Eliminated

mjcarterfl

I'm still amazed how good my fantasy team is...and virtually already eliminated from the playoffs. This team is 2-6 with only 5 games left.

Kitna, Hasselbeck, Delhomme (who cares)

LJ, Travis Henry, Jamal Lewis, MJD

Owens, Fitzgerald, Harrison, Winslow, Booker

Kicker

On paper, pre-season, I thought it was a lock for playoffs and a great chance for another championship.

Let's hear your sob stories....

10 team league, Performance league, no defense or tight end.

I'm still amazed how good my fantasy team is...and virtually already eliminated from the playoffs. This team is 2-6 with only 5 games left.

Kitna, Hasselbeck, Delhomme (who cares)

LJ, Travis Henry, Jamal Lewis, MJD

Owens, Fitzgerald, Harrison, Winslow, Booker

Kicker

On paper, pre-season, I thought it was a lock for playoffs and a great chance for another championship.

Let's hear your sob stories....

10 team league, Performance league, no defense or tight end.

i dont play in 10 team leagues anymore but that team doesnt look all that strong, solid but not what i would call strong

i would actually love to see what the 1st 3 rounds of that draft looked like

i dont play in 10 team leagues anymore but that team doesnt look all that strong, solid but not what i would call strong

+1 Looks pretty weak in a 10 teamer. Yer WR's are solid but I guess thats not your problem. I avoided LJ this season and it looks like for good reason. Henry had high expectations and really has played about where people drafted him at (excluding TD's). Jamal Lewis plays for the Browns, how much were you hoping to get from him. MJD was and is a #2 RB. Its not big shocker that this team only won 2 games.

Going into the season no way you would have told me I'd be 2-5 with these starters:

Kitna

SJax/SA/R Brown

TO/R Wayne

H Miller

Problem has been that I don't have depth so the injuries (with a little under performing sprinkled in) have killed me.

Has to be either a dynasty or a large keeper league.

ADPs in a 10 teamer:

LJ 1.03

Henry 2.03

Harrison 2.08

Jones-Drew 3.01

Owens 3.02

Fitzgerald 3.09

Going into the season no way you would have told me I'd be 2-5 with these starters:

Kitna

SJax/SA/R Brown

TO/R Wayne

H Miller

Problem has been that I don't have depth so the injuries (with a little under performing sprinkled in) have killed me.

QB-Farve, Rivers

RB-Addai, McGahee, Portis, Kevin Jones

WR-Andre Johnson, Fitzgerald, We Welker

TE-Alge, Watson

DEF-Baltimore

I'm the 2nd highest scoring team in my league, yet i'm 3-4. I have twice lost w/ the 2nd highest score for a given week. Simply put, i've had bad luck.

Look at my sig below for my team, and depending on how tonight's Broncos - Packers game goes I could easily be 3-5. 12 team league with PPR - it makes no sense, as I'm actually the top overall point scorer in my league. Going into this week, I had the top two RBs and two of the top 5 WRs. This team has been the epitome of feast or famine.

For this league, I'm 2-6 in a 10 team redraft, easily my worst Fantasy season yet.

QB: *Romo, Griese (had Delhomme)

RB: *Parker, *Lynch, MJD (drafted in 2nd round......doh), Wynn (had Betts, C.Brown and others, but had to drop for bye week issues)

WR: *Fitzgerald, *Engram, *Crayton, Cal.Johnson, Walter, Muhammad (drafted Evans and had to drop him a few weeks ago, also had Hackett)

TE: Lee (drafted V.Davis and Scaife)

K: K.Brown (drafted Elam)

D: SD (think I drafted Dallas)

:D

10 team keeper (full line-up, keepers in bold)

I'll be 2-6 if Driver and Marshall score 12 points

Manning,Peyto QB IND

Anderson,Dere QB CLE

Jackson,Steve RB STL

Jones,Kevin RB DET

Jones,Thomas RB NYJ

Jordan,LaMont RB OAK

Johnson,Rudi RB CIN

Cotchery,Jerr WR NYJ

Johnson,Chad WR CIN

Edwards,Brayl WR CLE

Evans,Lee WR BUF

Jennings,Greg WR GB

Shockey,Jerem TE NYG

Miller,Heath TE PIT

Patriots,Ne DF NE

But I'm 3rd in Total points and about 50 from 1st and it's a points and head to head league

+1 Looks pretty weak in a 10 teamer. Yer WR's are solid but I guess thats not your problem. I avoided LJ this season and it looks like for good reason. Henry had high expectations and really has played about where people drafted him at (excluding TD's). Jamal Lewis plays for the Browns, how much were you hoping to get from him. MJD was and is a #2 RB. Its not big shocker that this team only won 2 games.

Sorry man - but you're nuts to call that a weak team. In hindsight maybe, but not right after the draft. Very strong team right after the draft - 10 team league or not.

4-4 after this week, with a tough schedule ahead. probably no playoffs

P Manning

F Gore

C Benson

D Driver

L Evans

D Jackson

T Heap

N Folk

Chargers / Cowboys

I won't get into my team details, but - in 2 of my 3 leagues, I don't even have a winning record (3-5 and 2-6). In those same two leagues though, I am in 2nd place, and 3rd place for overall total points.

I just can't catch the right opponents at the right time. This week I've got the 2nd highest weekly score in one of those, only to lose to the guy with the highest score of the week. I'd beat anyone else, but happened to play him.

Over and over again. Romo, Tomlinson, Owens, Gates, it doesn't matter who I have this year I don't think.

Look at my sig below for my team, and depending on how tonight's Broncos - Packers game goes I could easily be 3-5. 12 team league with PPR - it makes no sense, as I'm actually the top overall point scorer in my league. Going into this week, I had the top two RBs and two of the top 5 WRs. This team has been the epitome of feast or famine.

This is really bad luck...... this is why my league doesn't do the versuses anymore.....its every team against every team each week and you get points for finishing in the top 5 each week out of 12 teams... obviously you the points go from a high for being first to lower pts for being in fifth place

I won't get into my team details, but - in 2 of my 3 leagues, I don't even have a winning record (3-5 and 2-6). In those same two leagues though, I am in 2nd place, and 3rd place for overall total points.

I just can't catch the right opponents at the right time. This week I've got the 2nd highest weekly score in one of those, only to lose to the guy with the highest score of the week. I'd beat anyone else, but happened to play him.

At least I'm not alone....top scorer in my league and 3-5.

Kitna (Garcia)

Westbrook, A Peterson, MJD (K Keith, C Taylor)

Fitzgerald, Welker (Curtis)

Gonzo (Dallas Clark)

Graham

Ravens

16 team...

1QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1D 1K

Carr, David CAR QB (P *)

Palmer, Carson CIN QB

Benson, Cedric CHI RB

Brown, Chris TEN RB (Q *)

Gore, Frank SFO RB (P *)

Hunt, Tony PHI RB ®

Jones, Kevin DET RB

White, LenDale TEN RB

Wright, Jason CLE RB

Berrian, Bernard CHI WR

Bennett, Drew STL WR (P *)

Crayton, Patrick DAL WR

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Henry, Chris CIN WR -

Williams, Roy DET WR

Olsen, Greg CHI TE ®

Winslow, Kellen CLE TE

Tynes, Lawrence NYG PK

Rams, St. Louis STL Def

2 and 6

I think I have a great team... 3-5 after winning this week. 12 team redraft H2H.

I will make the playoffs I bet and hopefully go all the way though.

Derek Anderson

Kevin Curtis

Lee Evans

Brandon Marshall

Kevin Jones

Larry Johnson

Kellen Winslow

LT

Brandon Jacobs

Dwayne Bowe

Selvin Young

Javon Walker