[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers vs Texans

BS Miscreant

Checking the live scoring yesterday, I see that LT has only 17 for 90, no TDs and no catches. At first, I panic. Holy crap! Is he hurt? Then I see the score... ahh, blowout. Turner must be getting the second half touches. That sucks. But theeeennnnn, I look at the box score and all I say is, What the f@#$? I know the Chargers scored 2 defensive TDs but where the hell was the offense. 40 offensive plays!!! 40!!! I will probably lose this week, due in large part to LT's whopping 10 pts... and maybe a little bit of my last minute change from the Pats D to the Bucs D but whatever...

I just want to know what happened.

Anyone?

Checking the live scoring yesterday, I see that LT has only 17 for 90, no TDs and no catches. At first, I panic. Holy crap! Is he hurt? Then I see the score... ahh, blowout. Turner must be getting the second half touches. That sucks. But theeeennnnn, I look at the box score and all I say is, What the f@#$? I know the Chargers scored 2 defensive TDs but where the hell was the offense. 40 offensive plays!!! 40!!! I will probably lose this week, due in large part to LT's whopping 10 pts... and maybe a little bit of my last minute change from the Pats D to the Bucs D but whatever...

I just want to know what happened.

Anyone?

You didn't make a trade with me which would've given you a victory. :D It seems as though the Chargers were passing quite a bit as Gates had 2 TDs, Chambers had one and should've had another as he was wide open down the field, 10 yards behind the defense and Rivers overthrew him by about 5 yards. The 2 defensive tds didn't help either. Oh yeah Gates was part of the deal I offered you. :D:wacko:

I watched 3/4 of the game. They left LT in the game far more than needed for the win. I think they were trying to get him 100 but they just were not in the position to do so and finally enough was enough and they had to get him out.

IMO in general Norv tries to get LT points (ie. throws a TD early in the year). I don't know why he's not getting any receptions yeaterday. But they were too far ahead too early that it was un-necessary for LT to be in the game.

You didn't make a trade with me which would've given you a victory. :D It seems as though the Chargers were passing quite a bit as Gates had 2 TDs, Chambers had one and should've had another as he was wide open down the field, 10 yards behind the defense and Rivers overthrew him by about 5 yards. The 2 defensive tds didn't help either. Oh yeah Gates was part of the deal I offered you. :D:wacko:

The Chargers threw 11 passes. Yes, that's right. 11!!!

I watched 3/4 of the game. They left LT in the game far more than needed for the win. I think they were trying to get him 100 but they just were not in the position to do so and finally enough was enough and they had to get him out.

IMO in general Norv tries to get LT points (ie. throws a TD early in the year). I don't know why he's not getting any receptions yeaterday. But they were too far ahead too early that it was un-necessary for LT to be in the game.

It's not so much that he wasn't in the game. I mean, that sucks and all for an LT owner but what I'm trying to find out is how they only ran 40 offensive plays. LT had 17 of the Bolts 28 carries and Rivers had 4 of the 11 LT didn't. And once again, they only threw the ball 11 times.

Edited by BS Miscreant

Time of possession was way in favor of the Texans, but they couldn't score due to turnovers. Bolts scored quickly and often (two by the defense).

LT really didn't have to do much. :D