[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HORRIBLE call

HowboutthemCowboys

took 48 yds from Young. :D

Showed some good speed there though.

No question. That was not a hold on Marshall, if anything Marshall almost pushed the defender into Young. :D

yup bad call...actually horrible but did he get his hands below the pads? from what I remember that will do it...maybe not.... nice to see that extra gear by young. they are really using young in the passing game as well....wich they did not do much of with Henry.

The flags in this game were brutal.Both teams were very undisciplined.I love the Pack but they will be going nowhere come playoff time playing like they did tonight.Atari Bigby is becoming a huge liability to this defense and needs to be shown the door.

Bigby made a lot of mistakes, but he's still young... He's a lot better than the trash that we rolled out last year in Manuel. I think your reaction is a bit of a knee jerk.

Yes I am reacting a bit harshly but this guy is making a considerable amount of bonehead plays.I like his spirit but he really needs to play smarter.After he kicked the ball he was actually smiling at the coach on the sidelines as he was getting his a** chewed.He is starting to look like a liablility in coverage as well.I guess I am just worried about all the mistakes this team is making.This game was very similiar to the Chicago game and the flags are becoming a huge problem not just one game issue.

22 flags............. it was the ref's night in the spotlight....just to let everyone know they are in charge.

Some of them were awful picky. :D If they hold the WR's jersey momentarily and it doesn't affect the play let it go.

Some of them were awful picky. :D If they hold the WR's jersey momentarily and it doesn't affect the play let it go.

Disagree. Hold a jersey, get a flag. How is the ref supposed to know that it "doesn't affect the play"?

:D Don't pull the jersey!

Yes I am reacting a bit harshly but this guy is making a considerable amount of bonehead plays
He tied Al Harris as the most penalized player on GB this year with 6. Considering he had 4 last night, that means he had two penalties in the first 6 games.

Since he seems to MAKE plays, unlike Mark Roman and Mark Roman Jr...errr, Marquand Manuel (not to mention some of the other stiffs that GB has trotted out at S the past several years) and is still young, I figure you can give him a bit of a leash. McCarthy seems to deal with players well and it's pretty apparent that he thinks that aggressive mistakes are tolerable, while bonehead mistakes (kicking the ball, and maybe not being heads-up enough on the late hit) are unacceptable, I think Bigby probably will get the point in practice this week.

Tell me about it. I'm still trying to get over that Dallas onside kick (2 weeks ago vs. Buffalo)... Dallas's onside kick lasted 2 SECONDS!!! 2 seconds for on onside kick??? Somethings going on in the NFL, that the NFL can't seem to control.

(yes, I may still be a little sour) But it is what it is.