[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many of you just got screwed w/overtime?

millerx

In Dynasty Wars III, Colston was on my bench. I was down 11 points going into OT, with Favre and Jennings both starting. I won by 11. Oh, glorious day. :wacko:

:D

Its all the better that it was a player on your favorite team to win in overtime...

I freaked out big time. My hands are still hurting from clapping...

When Brandon Marshall caught his final pass with 45 seconds left in regulation, I lost by 1 point. Second time in 4 weeks I've lost with less than 2 minutes to go on Monday night.

Why do we do this again??

Chump Bailey and Toast Bly, shutdown corners my a$$.:D I don't know where Chump gets his rep from even as he regularly gets rocked for big plays. :D

Brett Favre can't throw that far anymore. Haven't you heard?

Yep..Woke up this morning..Still angry..Thank God my kids were asleep when the play happened..The curses would have made their hair stand :D

Edited by whomper

I started the day up by 28 in my IDP league and we both had players going in this game he had Kampman, Hawk, Ferguson & Driver I had Donald Lee and Greg Jennings and at the midway point of the 3rd quarter I was quietly confident being still up by about 17 points I think then by the midway point of the 4th I had gone down by 6 then with the final drive of he broncos and me being down by 7 they got to the 2 or the 1 and all I could think was please kick a FG just so I get another chance I walk away from the computer and come back 5 minutes later to find out they kicked a FG and Jennings scored and 82 yard TD giving me the win, you deadset could have knocked me over with a feather

I play in one league and have decided that MNF is the worst thing ever...beyond injuries, it has been the killer for me this year. Going in to last week's MNF game, I was up by 8 pts....my opponent had Dallas Clark. Remember that TD he scored that meant nothing in the real game? Yeah, that lost my FF game for me....by 0.16 points.

Going into last night's game, I'm down by 7 and have Selvin Young playing. He gets 6.5 points in regulation and I'm pumped that Elam makes the kick to sent it to OT. I figure if Selvin touches the ball twice in OT, I get the yards I need for the win. Instead, Farve throws a bomb on the first play and I lost by 0.46 points.

That's right...two losses in two weeks via MNF. The combined total for those two losses is less than 1 point. Instead of still being in the hunt at 4-4, I'm now basically done for the year at 2-6.

FF is such a love/hate thing...it drives me nuts.