[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Selvin love?

Liverlips

As a Henry and Young owner, I was somewhat pleased with what I saw out of SY tonight. Looks like he will be worth playing if/when Henry is out.

It is a little concerning to me, though, that the Denver offense is struggling mightily near the goal line. Yardage is nice, but need those TDs out of your backs in fantasy...

If Young doesnt go out on the 2nd to last play before the tying FG I think he would have been able to gain at least the 1 yard for the 1st down opposed to Cutler running a QB draw for no gain. That would have given them a shot or 2 at the endzone.

Did they have time outs remaining?

If Young doesnt go out on the 2nd to last play before the tying FG I think he would have been able to gain at least the 1 yard for the 1st down opposed to Cutler running a QB draw for no gain. That would have given them a shot or 2 at the endzone.

Still don't understand why Shanahan didn't try a rollout pass play or two down near the goalline instead of Cutler's sneak.

Still don't understand why Shanahan didn't try a rollout pass play or two down near the goalline instead of Cutler's sneak.

What was the down and distance on the Culter QB sneak?

I was thinking that they could have stopped the ball with a spike (but I wasn't paying attention as to wether it was 4th down or not. If so, If it wasn't I saw no reason to have to rush the field goal unit on, and they possibly could have had one more shot at the endzone ( either making it or throwing it away).

I was thinking that they could have stopped the ball with a spike (but I wasn't paying attention as to wether it was 4th down or not. If so, If it wasn't I saw no reason to have to rush the field goal unit on, and they possibly could have had one more shot at the endzone ( either making it or throwing it away).

I think it was 3rd down (and 1?) on the Cutler sneak. I was thinking they were either going for the first down then a spike to stop the clock or hoping that maybe he'd get into the end zone.

I think it was 3rd down (and 1?) on the Cutler sneak. I was thinking they were either going for the first down then a spike to stop the clock or hoping that maybe he'd get into the end zone.

Yes third and 1.

1-10-GB 13 (:38) 35-S.Young right tackle to GB 4 for 9 yards (94-K.Gbaja-Biamila).

Timeout #3 by DEN at 00:25.

2-1-GB 4 (:25) (Shotgun) 6-J.Cutler pass incomplete short left to 15-B.Marshall.

3-1-GB 4 (:22) (Shotgun) 6-J.Cutler up the middle to GB 4 for no gain (79-R.Pickett).

4-1-GB 4 (:03) 1-J.Elam 21 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-83-M.Leach, Holder-10-T.Sauerbrun.

It was third down and AFTER an incomplete pass.

IMO.. on 3rd and 1 with 22 seconds... roll Cutler out of the pocket, if it's not there throw it away or just have him run out of bounds. Do not take a sack and do not try to run for the first down unless he can make it out of bounds. OR just go back to Marshall in the corner of the end zone.

Really the throw to Marshall should have been a TD but the pass was so low it almost hit the pylon. Marshall is 6-4, chuck it up there!

Edited by kingfish247

It was third down and AFTER an incomplete pass.

IMO.. on 3rd and 1 with 22 seconds... roll Cutler out of the pocket, if it's not there throw it away or just have him run out of bounds. Do not take a sack and do not try to run for the first down unless he can make it out of bounds. OR just go back to Marshall in the corner of the end zone.

Really the throw to Marshall should have been a TD but the pass was so low it almost hit the pylon. Marshall is 6-4, chuck it up there!

I agree that should have been a TD.

Really the whole 4th quarter was an exercise in futility for the Elite Leader...

Denver Broncos at 12:37

1-2-GB 44 (10:09) 23-A.Hall right guard to GB 41 for 3 yards (74-A.Kampman; 77-C.Jenkins).

1-10-GB 41 (9:50) (Shotgun) 15-B.Marshall sacked at GB 44 for -3 yards (74-A.Kampman).

Timeout #1 by DEN at 09:11.

2-13-GB 44 (9:11) (Shotgun) PENALTY on DEN-78-M.Lepsis, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at GB 44 - No Play.

2-18-GB 49 (9:11) (Shotgun) 6-J.Cutler pass incomplete short middle to 88-T.Scheffler (50-A.Hawk). PENALTY on GB-20-A.Bigby, Delay of Game, 5 yards, enforced at GB 49.

3-13-GB 44 (9:07) (Shotgun) 6-J.Cutler pass short right to 35-S.Young to GB 37 for 7 yards (56-N.Barnett).

4-6-GB 37 (8:25) 10-T.Sauerbrun punts 35 yards to GB 2, Center-83-M.Leach, downed by DEN-40-C.Cox.

First the hold on Marshall was a horrible call.

Reverse WR pass? wt.f

Burns what proves to be a VERY valuable timeout.

Penalty.

Incompletion.

Dump off to Selvin.

Forego a 55 yarder for Elam at Mile High and punt.

5 plays later GB's offense makes up the difference.

Denver D finally gets a stop but not until the offense has to go 93 yards in about 150 seconds.