[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Ohio St and LSU make it to the title game...

Rockerbraves

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarge there's still a few weekends left to get your Sooners back into the BCS NC discussion. You might start rooting for your state rival the next couple of weeks. If some how the Cowboys can knock off Texas and Kansas the Sooners might just actually get a decent enough game to impress some of the pollsters. :D

Sarge there's still a few weekends left to get your Sooners back into the BCS NC discussion. You might start rooting for your state rival the next couple of weeks. If some how the Cowboys can knock off Texas and Kansas the Sooners might just actually get a decent enough game to impress some of the pollsters. :D

I dont root for Okie St.

We already beat ranked Texas, ranked Missouri, and will get a ranked Missouri or kansas in the Big 12 Championship, if we can win out. That already is mroe impressive than the crap LS Who has beaten. 3 loss Florida, 3 loss Auburn, and those could have easily been L's. Va Tech completely sucks. They shouldnt be ranked, who have they beaten. The only 2even remotely avg teams they have played, they lost.

Sorry fool, but LS Who isnt winning out, they are simply not good enough to beat that many also rans. I woudlnt worry about them in the NC game. Maybe they can get Notre Dame again in a bowl game.

I dont root for Okie St.

We already beat ranked Texas, ranked Missouri, and will get a ranked Missouri or kansas in the Big 12 Championship, if we can win out. That already is mroe impressive than the crap LS Who has beaten. 3 loss Florida, 3 loss Auburn, and those could have easily been L's. Va Tech completely sucks. They shouldnt be ranked, who have they beaten. The only 2even remotely avg teams they have played, they lost.

Sorry fool, but LS Who isnt winning out, they are simply not good enough to beat that many also rans. I woudlnt worry about them in the NC game. Maybe they can get Notre Dame again in a bowl game.

Think what is hurting the Sooners this year more so than their lack of quality wins and that Sept. 29, 2007 loss to Colorado might actually be a game they won that they almost lost to Iowa State.

Think what is hurting the Sooners this year more so than their lack of quality wins and that Sept. 29, 2007 loss to Colorado might actually be a game they won that they almost lost to Iowa State.

The won by 10, they didnt almost lose. Geez, are you ever accurate about anything. Seriously. You spew all this garbage about LSU, when everyone else here knows they aint worth a sh*t, then spew even more, when most could care less. You got worse after those frauds lost to Kentucky. Do you not think we see the games, and how your coach almost single handedly lost 2 other games, if lottery style gambles didnt work.

The won by 10, they didnt almost lose. Geez, are you ever accurate about anything. Seriously. You spew all this garbage about LSU, when everyone else here knows they aint worth a sh*t, then spew even more, when most could care less. You got worse after those frauds lost to Kentucky. Do you not think we see the games, and how your coach almost single handedly lost 2 other games, if lottery style gambles didnt work.

From Oklahoma Football Official Website:

Sooners Escape Ames with 17-7 Win

The Cyclones forced Oklahoma into a fourth-and-4 with 3:02 left, but Sam Bradford found Jermaine Gresham for a 14-yard reception. Garrett Hartley capped the 12-play drive with a 43-yard field goal with 1:34 left to seal the win.

Did you know it took over 36 game minutes, before the Sooners finally got on the scoreboard?

That's against a team who sports a current record of 1-8. :D

From Oklahoma Football Official Website:

Sooners Escape Ames with 17-7 Win

The Cyclones forced Oklahoma into a fourth-and-4 with 3:02 left, but Sam Bradford found Jermaine Gresham for a 14-yard reception. Garrett Hartley capped the 12-play drive with a 43-yard field goal with 1:34 left to seal the win.

Did you know it took over 36 game minutes, before the Sooners finally got on the scoreboard?

That's against a team who sports a current record of 1-8. :D

SC has lost to a team worse than that. besides, Iowa St plays in the Big 12, not one of those SEC over rated spares. They would probably beat LSU in baton Rouge. Like I said before, I hope OU gets LSU in the bowl. You wont ever post here again, after that. :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

SC has lost to a team worse than that. besides, Iowa St plays in the Big 12, not one of those SEC over rated spares. They would probably beat LSU in baton Rouge. Like I said before, I hope OU gets LSU in the bowl. You wont ever post here again, after that. :D

Yer still bitter about the time we gutted yer Sooners on our alter known as the Super Dome. We lost to a hot SEC team (UK) that could very likely beat yer Sooners... yep.... You should be thankful yer boys are in the Big 12 where atleast they can make Sports Center.

Yer still bitter about the time we gutted yer Sooners on our alter known as the Super Dome. We lost to a hot SEC team (UK) that could very likely beat yer Sooners... yep.... You should be thankful yer boys are in the Big 12 where atleast they can make Sports Center.

LMMFAO, your boys were gased at the end of that game. OUR Qb had a broken wrist from the game before, and we still almost won the game. If OU played in the SEC, they would be #1 in the country right now.

I wonder what the percentage was last year that thought Ohio St would beat Florida?

I'd imagine it was 4 of 5.

The Big Ten had better reconsider their season ending schedules or we're going to continue seeing Big Ten teams flat after a long layoff. I think they finish their season 2 or 3 weeks ahead of the SEC , which is a long time to sit around without competition, then add another 4 or 5 weeks to the bowl games, and it's essentially the start of another season for these guys. Too long to think about their draft status, see what kind of house and cars they want to buy etc.

The Big Ten had better reconsider their season ending schedules or we're going to continue seeing Big Ten teams flat after a long layoff. I think they finish their season 2 or 3 weeks ahead of the SEC , which is a long time to sit around without competition, then add another 4 or 5 weeks to the bowl games, and it's essentially the start of another season for these guys. Too long to think about their draft status, see what kind of house and cars they want to buy etc.

Or in the case of Troy Smith hit the Heisman circuit.

Couldn't agree more. I mean look at how the Pac 10 does theres. Seems like their teams have bye weeks here and there throughout the season. That's what the Big Ten should do. Maybe not as many, but at least stretch it out to thanksgiving weekend. You can't tell me the Big Ten can't afford to have a bye week say in week 5 of the regular season between non conference and conference play. I know, heres when all the Big 12 and SEC fans start crying that the Big Ten doesn't have a championship game. NCAA requires a conference to have at least 12 teams to have one. So until that happens, the Big Ten themselves should make the best of a bad situation IMO. Not saying Florida wouldn't have beat Ohio State (I think they hands down would have won anyway) but the Buckeyes were as flat as I've ever seen them, and no doubt that had SOMETHING to do with the record lay off.

I dont root for Okie St.

Va Tech completely sucks.

My how things change just last week you were saying VT might be in the NC game you are as wishy washy as TOS when it comes to your hatred of LSU.

I have no problem saying it... LSU is probably the best team I've watched this year (my eyeball test). They've won close games despite their coach putting his players in some pretty severe circumstances. They won 2 games they absolutely shouldn't have, but if you go back in time, in the last 15-20 years, the only national championship team that i've ever seen that completely blew away EVERYONE on their schedule, was the 1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers, everyone else had a game or 2 that they were vulnerable to lose. I thought it was USC after the Nebraska game. But since then, USC got beat by Stanford at home which, and lost to Oregon on the road, and they lost all credibility with me, and now will be fighting for a Holiday Bowl spot, not to mention that is probably the worst Nebraska team I've ever seen. Ohio State was very impressive on the road AT Penn State, and have won convincingly vs everyone other than sleepwalking through the Akron game. But contrary to what some of you may think, I to have had my doubts about the BIg Ten this year (I'm just not ready to write them off yet, especially with the bowls still to come, and the opporutunity will be there to prove people wrong).

I have no problem saying it... LSU is probably the best team I've watched this year (my eyeball test). They've won close games despite their coach putting his players in some pretty severe circumstances. They won 2 games they absolutely shouldn't have, but if you go back in time, in the last 15-20 years, the only national championship team that i've ever seen that completely blew away EVERYONE on their schedule, was the 1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers, everyone else had a game or 2 that they were vulnerable to lose. I thought it was USC after the Nebraska game. But since then, USC got beat by Stanford at home which, and lost to Oregon on the road, and they lost all credibility with me, and now will be fighting for a Holiday Bowl spot, not to mention that is probably the worst Nebraska team I've ever seen. Ohio State was very impressive on the road AT Penn State, and have won convincingly vs everyone other than sleepwalking through the Akron game. But contrary to what some of you may think, I to have had my doubts about the BIg Ten this year (I'm just not ready to write them off yet, especially with the bowls still to come, and the opporutunity will be there to prove people wrong).

Appreciate the compliment about LSU being the best team you've watched this season, but I question whether you honestly watched an entire LSU game very closely if you honestly believe LSU won two games they absolutely shouldn't have? If I recall LSU not only won on the scoreboard but won both those games stat wise too. :D

Perhaps if you watched the LSU games as closely as I do, you would say LSU lost a triple OT game that shouldn't have gone to OT.

Edited by Rockerbraves

Appreciate the compliment about LSU being the best team you've watched this season, but I question whether you honestly watched an entire LSU game very closely if you honestly believe LSU won two games they absolutely shouldn't have? If I recall LSU not only won on the scoreboard but won both those games stat wise too. :D

Perhaps if you watched the LSU games as closely as I do, you would say LSU lost a triple OT game that shouldn't have gone to OT.

:D Amazing.

This blindass homer can't even take a compliment without spewing off.

Sad. Very sad. :wacko:

I've watched in their entirety LSU-Vt, LSU-Fla, and LSU-Auburn. Both Auburn and Florida had their foot on LSU's throat well into the 4th Quarter, and in the case of Auburn they lost on a play that was dumb luck. I know they would have had a shot at making the fg, but then we're playing a what if game. Both of those teams outplayed LSU for 3 quarters, and LSU came back and won (like champions do). I unfortunately didn't get a chance to see the LSU-KY game as I was out with my family . I should have dvr'd it but I didn't. And why do you question my sincereity. Look around this board, I'm probably the biggest non-homer their is. Yeah I defend the Big Ten teams, but compared to everyone else, I'm one of the most objective people here.

And why do you question my sincereity. Look around this board, I'm probably the biggest non-homer their is. Yeah I defend the Big Ten teams, but compared to everyone else, I'm one of the most objective people here.

When did I question your sincerity? I merely pointed out to TOS that a if someone pays him a compliment he doesn't always have to receive it graciously. Much like if I told you I enjoy your perspective on topics almost as much as I do a SEC beat down on a Big 10 team in the BCS NC. Yeah it's a compliment and yes it's sincere, but really? :D

My how things change just last week you were saying VT might be in the NC game you are as wishy washy as TOS when it comes to your hatred of LSU.

TyPiKaL

LSU looked pretty good coming from behind and beating yet another TOP team. Ohio St. needs to get ready to have their day on the Tiger's Sacrificial alter known as The Superdome!!! If Ohio St. had any sense they'd lose to Michigan.