[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have to say that I'm 100% shocked...

irish

Agreed, it's gone overboard.

If you make your bed, you have to sleep in it. If you make bold projections, take the heat if you're wrong. If you make projections that contradict yourself and someone calls you on it, take the heat. If you pimp your own projections and fantasy website here at the huddle, prepare for the heat to be intense.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

If you make your bed, you have to sleep in it. If you make bold projections, take the heat if you're wrong. If you make projections that contradict yourself and someone calls you on it, take the heat. If you pimp your own projections and fantasy website here at the huddle, prepare for the heat to be intense.

Wait a minute, Irish really has his only fantasy website ????? :D

That changes thing a bit.............. Could you please PM me this website.

post this photo...well, you get the idea.

:D

i have to ask but how do you know that Irish has his own website? You two spending weekends together down at the Jersey Shore :D

NTTIATWWT :D

that no one else has started a sigline bet thread for the Dallas-Philly game!! (Hope I didn't miss it) I have never started one of these before and would certainly need the assistance of those that have been involved in these before, especially members of the huddle that are fans of the teams involved. Would we include the spread (probably not) or just make it for a straight up winner? And of course what would the sigline read?

So I was thinking straight up bet and for sigline something along the lines of- McNabb is an inaccurate azzhat and all Eagles fans shall bow down to a "REAL" football team and their fans. Enjoy the basement of the NFC East, Eagle Nation. FINALLY!

Thoughts for both would be great!

Let 'er rip!! :wacko:

Edited to change- H.R. puffenstuff to azzhat. :D

FIxed, at least we have to be fair. They haven't taken a beat down in Philly in a while. Heartbreak yes but a good ole fashion "We're better then you" whoppen, not in some time. :D

That said, I can't think of a better time for one dem aforementioned realignments! Specially now that Romo has deeper pockets then that other old chump! :wacko:

I'm in.

Edited by Cowboyz1