[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trick or Treat!

McBoog

You don't get cavaties eating this type of candy!

:D:D:wacko:

P.S.

I wish this was their regular outfit! :wacko:

Edited by McBoog

Edited link to full photo version. Any other fans have Holloween Pics from their squads?

Edited by McBoog

I didn't take the pics...but let me tell you, the look real nice close up! :D

I can honestly say that based on those pics, the Pats cheerleaders are some of the ugliest in the NFL.

I'd still do 'em all though. :D

Edited by Cunning Runt

She has a cokeheads body

:D

The Charger Girls are, by contract, regularly drug tested and have a zero tolerance policy. They are also not allowed to date or socialize (other than team sponsored events) with the players.

Stacie, the one in the photo, is not really one of my favorites. She is kind of wierd looking in a way. I do think the outfit she is wearing is sexy as hell though. Charger Girls are not only dancers, most are also very athletic and dancing is only part of the show they put on. They really are fun to watch perform.

To see an individual bikini shot of all of them... GO HERE :D:wacko:

The Charger Girls are, by contract, regularly drug tested and have a zero tolerance policy. They are also not allowed to date or socialize (other than team sponsored events) with the players.

Stacie, the one in the photo, is not really one of my favorites. She is kind of wierd looking in a way. I do think the outfit she is wearing is sexy as hell though. Charger Girls are not only dancers, most are also very athletic and dancing is only part of the show they put on. They really are fun to watch perform.

To see an individual bikini shot of all of them... GO HERE :D:wacko:

You are a little scary sounding here McBoog. Stalk much?

You are a little scary sounding here McBoog. Stalk much?

No. I have a few friends that work in security for the team and when I lived in San Diego, I got some pretty decent insider views of what goes on. If I miss anything about San Diego besides my personal friends, it is this "connection" that I had to the NFL.

:wacko:

And In N Out Burgers.

haha

OH MY GOD did you say a mouthful! :D ! Double Double, no tomato, with a whole grilled onion and a side of animal style fries all washed down with a diet Coke (gotta watch the waistline :D )

In N Out Burger without the "B" and the "R" is, In N Out URGE ! They both work for me.

Edited by McBoog

Theres a virus on that first link........

It comes from the Union Tribune. Are you sure it isn't an ad cookie or something like that? :D