[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 9 Gamblers (Anonymous) Thread

Steeltown Dre

Wow. That is a dizzying array of opinions. Can't really latch onto a consensus just glancing at it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all the Pitt -0.5 1st quarter backers. I know several who were on it...

We've got those turnovers I just was hoping for and converted all of them to TDs. 21 in the first quarter (+48 seconds) Now, 3 more quarters to get 17 points... I'm hopeful...

Yea its looking really good, hopefully this continues!!

Any opinions on the second half?

Im expecting the O/U at around the same as the 1st 17.5...possibly.

I wonder if Balt will continue to struggle which will lead Pitt to slow the game down - control the clock and let their defense do their thing. Then again the run might not work.

any thoughts?

I'm thinking Sepulveda will be getting his money's worth the rest of this game. He's averaging 3.5 per game, but did have 6 when Pit beat Sea 21-0.

For sure the rate of scoring will drop. Steelers will have to throw on 3rd down if Parker can't get much going. And if they win the field position battle, the over could hit.

I'm trying to figure out how Bal will get some points, though, and we'll need something out of them tonight for the Over.

As I type, they overruled Santonio's TD...

Edited by Steeltown Dre

Yea its looking really good, hopefully this continues!!

Any opinions on the second half?

Im expecting the O/U at around the same as the 1st 17.5...possibly.

I wonder if Balt will continue to struggle which will lead Pitt to slow the game down - control the clock and let their defense do their thing. Then again the run might not work.

any thoughts?

What you saw from the Ravens in the first half is par for the course, especially for them on the road. McNair is even less effective in the rain than he is under normal circumstances. The offense is completely and totally inept.

I have no advice on the 2nd half. I've won my over, taking that system play to 11-0 on the year, and I'm hoping the Ravens don't put in 21+ in the 2nd half.

I'd say I don't forsee a lot of scoring, but who knows for the 3rd quarter. Steelers are not the Pats, and will pull Ben and Willie very early if the game is in hand. No need for them to risk anything.

After the 3rd quarter, I think anything you see will be either a direct result of turnovers or a Bal TD. For the 3rd, we'll have to see. One thing you can say about the Ravens - they certainly don't know when to shutup on D. I guess they "need to do that" to get themselves up, but it hasn't worked so far. My guess is they'll be fighing for more in the 2nd half than the Steelers will be.

Man, I played the Steelers and the over in the first half parlay for a buck and a half. When I am on, I am just sick!!! Just cashed out again. Somebody hose me down!!

Man, I played the Steelers and the over in the first half parlay for a buck and a half. When I am on, I am just sick!!! Just cashed out again. Somebody hose me down!!

That's great Rattsass, congrats!