[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

couple things

Simms:

"That's something Jim Nantz and I hopefully will talk a little bit about during the game if we do have that opportunity, but of course, it's going to be beat to death between now and game-time. But I played for a coach in Bill Parcells and he always said to us 'I'll coach my team. That's all I have the energy for, I can only focus on my team. Let [the others] worry about themselves.' I have not seen the Redskin game, I will get it in the mail hopefully today, I'm really anxious to watch it. A lot of coaches believe you don't worry about injuries. You play your guys and you can't protect them. There are some issues there and it is bringing up some controversy, and I think that always feeds in to helping the New England Patriots. They love controversy. Jim Nantz and I have met many times with Mike Vrabel, Tedy Bruschi, Rodney Harrison, Tom Brady, you name it, they look forward to the battle. And they're willing to battle from start to finish. You have to prove as the opposition that you're willing to fight that long. All this, to me, really feeds in to what they love. They love the turmoil, they like the action. As my dad once said to me 'be careful when you get into a fight and you're fighting someone who doesn't care about winning and losing but just likes the action -- be leery of those guys.' The Patriots, they love the action and all this stuff you read about -- everything that has gone on this year -- I truly believe it feeds in to the atmosphere they love."

heres a rundown of a few players who werent on the field for the patriots last meeting with the colts

adalius thomas

randy moss

wes welker

donte stallworth

rodney harrison

eugene wilson

randall gay

junior seau

100% richard seymour(probably the case again)

and what was the end result :D

:D

well...they wont exactly be working against the trio of reche caldwell, troy brown, and jabar gaffney this week(no diss to jabar..he can make plays and with our TE's ailing..i suspect well see him out there quite a bit)

my point is...that list i put up..thats not 1 or 2 guys...theres a few pro bowlers on there and a couple of experienced veterans

heres a rundown of a few players who werent on the field for the patriots last meeting with the colts

adalius thomas

randy moss

wes welker

donte stallworth

rodney harrison

eugene wilson

randall gay

junior seau

100% richard seymour(probably the case again)

Should we even bother watching the game ? The rest of the season ? The next 5 seasons ? :D

I keep hearing Herb Brooks in my head "Someone's gonna beat those guys..........."

well...they wont exactly be working against the trio of reche caldwell, troy brown, and jabar gaffney this week(no diss to jabar..he can make plays and with our TE's ailing..i suspect well see him out there quite a bit)

my point is...that list i put up..thats not 1 or 2 guys...theres a few pro bowlers on there and a couple of experienced veterans

i am sorry but I dont understand how what you wrote answered my questions :D

now if you are just making a statement thats all well and good but dont be a politician and answer a question with something that doesnt even relate to the initial question

Edited by keggerz

i am sorry but I dont understand how what you wrote answered my questions :D

now if you are just making a statement thats all well and good but dont be a politician and answer a question with something that doesnt even relate to the initial question

would you prefer the nickname sgt ryan II or sgt ryan jr.???

Well at least it isn't Cowboys fans with swelled heads. :D

Things can always be worse. :wacko:

Was that avy pic of Favre giddily hoisting a teammate over his shoulder taken during a game, or was it in the privacy of his own home? :D

I just want to say one thing then you may carry on with your NE patriot slob job.

Phil Simms thinks his shiatt don't stink, Phil Simms is annoying as hell. F Phil Simms and his east coast bias, seriously F U Phil Simms. Phil Simms is not respected around these parts.

Ah, I feel better now.

i have no clue what you mean by that

Sarge took him to school a few times, he and Sarge hate each others guts. Replying in a thread by FIDTML is like replying to UT Keg :D

Sarge took him to school a few times, he and Sarge hate each others guts. Replying in a thread by FIDTML is like replying to UT Keg :D

hahah gimme a break...sarge has never ever taken me anywhere....and since the search feature works pretty well...i dare you to back up your claim...step up

yer a joke...just like your buddy sarge

FIDTML and I have gone at it before...he knows that i think he has the least classy nickname here but i think we buried the hatchet some time last yr...

i know he avoided my question and i know what his point was.

and yeah you are correct

hahah gimme a break...sarge has never ever taken me anywhere....and since the search feature works pretty well...i dare you to back up your claim...step up

yer a joke...just like your buddy sarge

This will be my last post in this thread. First off Sarge and I don't really see eye to eye all that well either, but I do remember numerous times him working you over, he at least makes me laugh sometimes.

Keep thumping that chest cause we all really care :D

I just want to say one thing then you may carry on with your NE patriot slob job.

Phil Simms thinks his shiatt don't stink, Phil Simms is annoying as hell. F Phil Simms and his east coast bias, seriously F U Phil Simms. Phil Simms is not respected around these parts.

Ah, I feel better now.

Good point...because Len Dawson made such a fine announcer.

This will be my last post in this thread. First off Sarge and I don't really see eye to eye all that well either, but I do remember numerous times him working you over, he at least makes me laugh sometimes.

Keep thumping that chest cause we all really care :D

show me there chief....fact is..you cant...because it never happened...so unless yer gonna come with a post...then shut up you sad sack of sh1t

he makes me laugh too ...just not in the same way...