[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Henry

Menudo

So, with Chris Henry back in the mix, do you think that T.J. Houshmandzadeh will continue to outperform Chad Johnson, despite DMD projecting CJ to put up better numbers each week.............. ?

:D

:wacko:

In order to guess which Bengals wide receiver will have the best numbers week to week accurately, you'd have to blessed with 'the luck of the people from the third largest island in Europe and 20th largest in the world.'

I know this is a joke, Menudo -- and for a Steelers fan, it's about as witty as they come -- but for the kiddies out there who spend too much time watching Oprah or playing the 350th FPS just released for the Xbox or worrying about things like how to make even more clever uses of "Bill Bellicheat" ... Chris Henry will not be part of the mix until Week 10. Personally, I hope DMD projects Henry for 3 TDs each week, because I never tire of these threads.

Now, back to "Spot the Tool," already in progress ...

So, with Chris Henry back in the mix, do you think that T.J. Houshmandzadeh will continue to outperform Chad Johnson, despite DMD projecting CJ to put up better numbers each week.............. ?

:wacko:

Thankfully this is not my problem any more. I just traded Chad Johnson for Antonio Gates and have no Bengals on any FFL teams. Having said that, Chad will probably average 7-130-1 for the rest of the year.

Reality is that the team is a mess and Palmer to Housh feels like the only thing working well right now. Perhaps Henry's return will be the spark that they need. I wouldn't hold my breath...