[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OFFICIAL Cowboys vs. Eagles Sig Bet

Cowboyz1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roll Call Who's in so far

Cowboys

cowboyz1

whomper

CowboysDiehard

JojoTheWebToedBoy

Howboutthemcowboys

Eagles

Keggerz

Scourge

i_am_the_swammi

Nsab

Avernus

Hugh-mongus

In which post did I say I was betting my sigline? I was involved in the debacle that was the Cowboys/Eagles sigline bet last year. I won't be doing it again except for MAYBE the Super Bowl if my team is fortunate enough to make it back... my font was'nt big enough.. :D

I never said I was in..I dont do sig line bets anymore..They are stupid IMO. Last year the drama of who held up their end of the bargain made me realize how ridiculous the concept is..

In which post did I say I was betting my sigline? I was involved in the debacle that was the Cowboys/Eagles sigline bet last year. I won't be doing it again except for MAYBE the Super Bowl if my team is fortunate enough to make it back... my font was'nt big enough.. :D

Wow! Lots of bailing Cowboy fans. No confidence in your team to beat the Birds this week?

i dont usually do sig bets and dont remember a debacle last yr...seriously, what happened?

Interesting posts, I have heard this before and I can understand why you feel the way you do.

I was born in Kilgore, Texas. For the past 35 years or so, I have been a Dallas Cowboys fan (since I was seven or eight years old). However, I did not grow up in Texas (moved before I remember anything from that time). I have lived in Lions or Colts/Bears territory for the majority of my life that I can remember.

I remember my mom telling me when I was watching the first Cowboys game I watched on the tube that I was born a couple hours from Dallas. That connection started me down the path of being a Cowboys fan.

I cannot see myself being a Colts or Bears fan (although, in a thread posted here in the past that asked what team you would switch to if your current favorite team ceased to exist, I said I would probably become a Bears fan).

So maybe I am fooling myself and I have continued to be a fan for the reasons that swammi stated. I probably should convert to being a fan of a more "local" (to me) team in the NFL and quit fooling myself.

:D

GUNTHER, my husband is from Longview....

Nah. Screw that. :D

Oh...and count me in on this bet!

Roll Call Who's in so far

Cowboys

cowboyz1

CowboysDiehard

JojoTheWebToedBoy

Eagles

Keggerz

Scourge

i_am_the_swammi

Nsab

Avernus

Hugh-mongus

Ahem. I know I didn't highlight it in my post earlier in this thread, but count me in. :D

Edited by Gunther

Wow! Lots of bailing Cowboy fans. No confidence in your team to beat the Birds this week?

I would be willing to monetarily put my $ where my mouth is

i dont usually do sig bets and dont remember a debacle last yr...seriously, what happened?

Accusations of welching and font not being big enough..It lingered..I didnt get accused mine was what it was supposed to be but thought about it and said I am done with these..

Accusations of welching and font not being big enough..It lingered..I didnt get accused mine was what it was supposed to be but thought about it and said I am done with these..

The thing was IIRC, the font thing was'nt even brought up until after the game. I'm not much of a computer guy and it took me a little while ( actually someone had to help me) to figure out how to fix it. No big deal, I was on the losing side and honored the bet.

The thing was IIRC, the font thing was'nt even brought up until after the game. I'm not much of a computer guy and it took me a little while ( actually someone had to help me) to figure out how to fix it. No big deal, I was on the losing side and honored the bet.

I remember..You made it then they changed the font size which was fine but you didnt see it..When you did see it you changed it to the right size

Kstate2000 was and is a pussily welcher he lost and never paid up, thats all.

Actually, it was just a couple of us Eagles fans doing our best to give you guys even more of a hard time after our Birds pounded your helpless Boys in the own stadium on Christmas Day. Giving you guys gried over every aspect of the game and sigline wager was just us having some fun.

Interesting to see the effects of the beating are still lingering, tho.

Actually, it was just a couple of us Eagles fans doing our best to give you guys even more of a hard time after our Birds pounded your helpless Boys in the own stadium on Christmas Day. Giving you guys gried over every aspect of the game and sigline wager was just us having some fun.

Interesting to see the effects of the beating are still lingering, tho.

yeah it's all in good fun....

I forgot all about that....

we're the underdogs this time...so I don't know what they are so worried about :D

yeah it's all in good fun....

I forgot all about that....

we're the underdogs this time...so I don't know what they are so worried about :D

Again..Noone is worried..I just dont do sigs anymore. I will do a little side cash action if you care to but I am out on the sigs from now on

Eagles get STOMPED in the Linc. Here I thought they would put up a desperate fight but they were no match for Romo and Co. Dallas' D had the O shut down and TO went wild. The Eagles are no match for the Cowboys this year. I love it........

Witten showed the essense of this years team. I must Again thank Parcells for putting these guys together.

Let's get to work on that sig line fellas. :D

Oh yeah, almost forgot, Scourge, don't do anything foolish now. I warned you to be prepared for that sick, losing feeling tonight! :D

Let's see, predictions?

Mcnabb is pressured, a lot?

Westbrook is held under 80 rushing yards!

Witten is a monster in this one!

Romo goes for 300+ and 3 TD's

Philly's D is still no slouch but I have to say this is Romo time. Linebackers aren't what they use to be and niether is that secondary.

Our Secondary can be beat but Reeves is playing much better and no one on the Philly WR corps scares me at all.

Cowboys 24 Eagles 13

Bullseye!