[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OFFICIAL Cowboys vs. Eagles Sig Bet

Cowboyz1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from hunting in New Mexico ... all I can say is below!!!!!!

I think that your sig line is classless. I know I deserve to feel what a championship season feels like, along with many of my friends and fellow fans. A scumbag like you deserves nothing less than a multitude of personal heartache and strife. If you ever decide to come to Philly, make sure you let me know ahead of time so I can give you a warm welcome.

WHAT??? a sigline it is if it makes people wine. :D

Speaking of siglines ... I like yours!

speaking of siglines...

you guys don't deserve a SB....the average fan in the Dallas area that attend games are very casual and show no emotion....

while we might be a polar opposite...we clearly deserve a championship...

even TO has nothing bad to say about philadelphia fans....

Edited by Avernus

I have always admired the Philly fans and I am a die hard Cowboys fan. I lost all respect for Philly fans though when they cheered Michael Irvin's career ending neck injury. I realize that I am probably sterotyping a lot of you that are not that way but I don't see how anyone can cheer for injury, especially something that looked so bad. It's one thing to be a great fan, but it's another thing to be a classless fan. I must say that ever since then, I hope they never feel the rush of your home team winning a SB.

I have always admired the Philly fans and I am a die hard Cowboys fan. I lost all respect for Philly fans though when they cheered Michael Irvin's career ending neck injury. I realize that I am probably sterotyping a lot of you that are not that way but I don't see how anyone can cheer for injury, especially something that looked so bad. It's one thing to be a great fan, but it's another thing to be a classless fan. I must say that ever since then, I hope they never feel the rush of your home team winning a SB.

It is widely documented that the fans were primarily booing Deion Sanders dancing around Irvin and the Cowboy sidelines, acting like a complete idiot. Sure, there were a small percentage that were cheering when Irvin went down....they are indeed idiots, and always will be.

But thanks for being open-minded enough to understand that you don't classify an entire group of people based on the classless actions of a sleect few. :D

Finally , it is nice to see this thread still has legs, even a week later. It is truly a compliment that beating our proud Eagles team meant so much to you after years of telling us that we weren't even a real rival.

Just got back from hunting in New Mexico ... all I can say is below!!!!!!

The welcher makes an appearance.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Avernus.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder Avernus

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: NSab.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder NSab

Ignore me too while you're at it....I completely forgot you were the oil and vinegar that welched on the sig bet last year.

Mouthed off all week leading up to the game, then disappeared when the Eagles ate the Cowboys for Christmas dinner.

Classy stuff, and a poor representation of a Dallas fan (which is very difficult to accomplish).

Nothing like a guy that won't sack up for the initial bet coming around crowing, after the fact. WHAT??? kind of punk pulls a move like that?

He wouldn't be allowed to participate in the bet, last year when he lost, he didn't pay up. He's a chump!

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Avernus.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder Avernus

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: NSab.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder NSab

And your're a Flamer to add to it, Sad