[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OFFICIAL Colts vs. Patriots Sig Bet

SMF

Too long to use- once you guys come up with a final decision someone PM me.

Shortened??

Handsome Tom Brady is the best QB ever on the best team ever, unlike our goober-headed inbred, Peyton. The Pats b*tch-slapped us in our house and I look forward to losing the AFC championship in Foxboro, where we can't benefit from piped-in sound.

Shortened??

Handsome Tom Brady is the best QB ever on the best team ever, unlike our goober-headed inbred, Peyton. The Pats b*tch-slapped us in our house and I look forward to losing the AFC championship in Foxboro, where we can't benefit from piped-in sound.

:D Seems like a good load of poopy poopster poop poop poop, especially the piped-in sound part- really like that :D

:D Seems like a good load of poopy poopster poop poop poop, especially the piped-in sound part- really like that :D

Yeah, figured we'd get one last dig in on that and have it linger in the sig a bit....:wacko:

I was pleasantly surprised at that too...

Pats guys, if you want to choose an avy that's more visually compelling -- i.e. embarrassing -- feel free....I didn't know how small that would turn out to be and, well, it's only worth it if it's a big, fat Brady on these Colts' fans avys. :D

@ tonyr0802.... stand up dude.

:D

Hitman? :D

Also, I'm disappointed other Colts fans didn't step up and bet. Maybe they'll be less "superstitious" should/when we meet again in the AFC title game. :wacko:

Pats guys, if you want to choose an avy that's more visually compelling -- i.e. embarrassing -- feel free....I didn't know how small that would turn out to be and, well, it's only worth it if it's a big, fat Brady on these Colts' fans avys. :D

Also, I'm disappointed other Colts fans didn't step up and bet. Maybe they'll be less "superstitious" should/when we meet again in the AFC title game. :wacko:

So is this something we're going to keep changing daily? There was an avatar suggested in the thread, I've manned up and put on the avatar and now you guys want to change it because it didn't work out how you wanted it? Should have been expected :D

So is this something we're going to keep changing daily? There was an avatar suggested in the thread, I've manned up and put on the avatar and now you guys want to change it because it didn't work out how you wanted it? Should have been expected :D

Good lord :D...didn't think you'd take it that seriously. We obviously didn't, consdering we picked the gheyest pic of Brady there is, which almost makes fun of us as much as it does you. And how was I supposed to know the avy would be so small when downloaded, I'm no f'n tech guy. But no worries, keep it as is, not a big deal. :wacko:

Edited by msaint

JMO, wear the avatar that was first posted. No need to screw around with it.

Good lord, settle down :D...didn't think you'd take it that seriously. We obviously didn't, consdering we picked the gheyest pic of Brady there is, which almost makes fun of us as much as it does you. And how was I supposed to know the avy would be so small when downloaded, I'm no f'n tech guy. But no worries, keep it as is if you're gonna get your thong in a bunch about it. Didn't think changing it would be a big deal. :D

Wasn't getting that worked up over it, thought the rolleye's at the end may show that but must not've.

Wasn't getting that worked up over it, thought the rolleye's at the end may show that but must not've.

Obviously you need to get your emoticons straight. It is the wink that shows you are not serious not the eye rolling :D

Obviously you need to get your emoticons straight. It is the wink that shows you are not serious not the eye rolling :D

Yeah, the rolleyes said "This bothers me so much that I'm going to use it as yet another opportunity to say that all Pats fans are d*cks." I wasn't trying to pull a fast one on the avy/sig. Fine as is.

Yeah, the rolleyes said "This bothers me so much that I'm going to use it as yet another opportunity to say that all Pats fans are d*cks." I wasn't trying to pull a fast one on the avy/sig. Fine as is.

Hmm, maybe my subconscious speaks louder than I thought :D (notice proper emoticon use)

Sorry guys...I'm out of town on travel. I actually only got to see the last 8 mins of the game, flying into San Diego Sunday. :D Looks like the Colts had every opportunity to win it, but the Pats got it done. Congrats. Looking forward to their second meeting this year, where the stakes will be much higher. :D

Edited by Hitman