[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Taking Colts/ Pats action straight up

whomper

Ill take the Colts straight up no spread this sunday 2 to 1 odds for 20 bucks with the first 5 people that want action..Colts win straight up I get 40 from you Colts lose you get 20 from me..I will pay via paypal or snail mail. Payment will go out within 10 days after the game..Who wants some ? :D

1. Mr Ted46

2. I am the Swammi

3. NAUgrad

4. Mystykoekaki

Edited by whomper

Im in 1:1 odds your a good guy dont want to rape u

edit: re-read the post u want 2:1 odds. I am still game.

Thought u were being a true colt fan and giving 2:1 odds.

Your on!

my 40 to your 20

(since I dont bet on sports this year this will make the game somewhat interesting)

Edited by MrTed46

So you are asking people to give you 2-1 odds? Doesn't sound exactly 'straight up' to me.

Undefeated team, playing at home where they haven't lost since SD beat them in Dec 2005.

No thanks :D

ETA: The Colts are 25-2 at home in the regular season since 2004. Just sayin'.

Edited by Caveman_Nick

Im in 1:1 odds your a good guy dont want to rape u

edit: re-read the post u want 2:1 odds. I am still game.

Thought u were being a true colt fan and giving 2:1 odds.

Your on!

my 40 to your 20

(since I dont bet on sports this year this will make the game somewhat interesting)

Im a Cowboys fan OK..You're on..

So you are asking people to give you 2-1 odds? Doesn't sound exactly 'straight up' to me.

Undefeated team, playing at home where they haven't lost since SD beat them in Dec 2005.

I am giving up a 5 point spread to the greatest team that has ever walked the face of the earth according to these boards..Straight up in this case meant no line..

Actually, Colts on the ML at many outlets is right around +200. Which means you bet $100, you win $200.

+200 is pretty standard for a +4.5 or +5 pointspread, which is what the Colts are. It opened at +4 or +4.5 at some outlets and is up as high as +6.5 at others. Shop around for the best price if betting online, many books are as much as 2 points apart.

Here are some typical MLs for various pointspreads:

1 +107

1.5 +111

2 +115

2.5 +130

3 +145

3.5 +162.5

4 +180

4.5 +195

5 +210

5.5 +225

6 +240

6.5 +265

7 +290

7.5 +305

8 +320

So, bottom line is this type of payout is VERY STANDARD for a pointspread like we're seeing on this on. So yes, he is asking for 2-1 odds and he should be asking for at least that given the current pointspread. If it raised to +7 by kickoff, he should almost get 3:1 odds....

ETA: The Colts are 25-2 at home in the regular season since 2004. Just sayin'.

:D "Just sayin'." :wacko:

I'm in, Whomp.

I love the Pats giving the points this week, so I'll take them even and lay the odds....something about a team that hasn't won by a margin smaller than 17 makes me feel good inside. I also have Brady/Welker in my BOTH league, so I might as well root fully for them in full.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

I'm in, Whomp.

I love the Pats giving the points this week....something about a team that hasn't won by a margin smaller than 17 makes me feel good inside. I also have Brady/Welker in my BOTH league, so I might as well root fully for them in full.

Cool..Ill add you to the list in post 1

I'm in! This is going to be tough as I want Indy to win badly, but I'm buying into the hype that is the Pats.

OK..Ill add you to post 1

Speaking of bets, any Colts fans agree to the sigline bet yet or did the truly startling example of their possible avatar scare them off?

2 pony fans have signed up. You would think there would be more of them since they just win the superbowl and beat the Pats the last 3 times. Like they point out all the time