[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Today's Big Game predictions

theeohiostate

OSU vs Wisconsin.............I have the Bucks in a decent margin of 28-17

Cincinnati vs S.Florida..............I like the Bearcats in a defensive struggle 20-14

LSU vs Alabama..........I like LSU to win on another controversial decision made by the "Idiot"

ASU vs Oregon............I'll take Oregon in this game HUGE 45-20

FSU vs BC...............BC ends it National Championship hopes with a stunning loss in the last minutes of the game 24-23

What do you fellas have?

Edited to add............My upset special has Michigan State over Michigan 35-30

Edited by theeohiostate

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucks have their hands full at the half. Wisconsin is playing like the formerly ranked #5 team in the country, that defense has been nasty coming in without giving up a TD in 2 games.

Bucks D had better put this team on their back today, cause Boeckman is not getting the time to find any receivers today.

Edited by theeohiostate

Bucks have their hands full at the half. Wisconsin is playing like the formerly ranked #5 team in the country, that defense has been nasty coming in without giving up a TD in 2 games.

Bucks D had better put this team on their back today, cause Boeckman is not getting the time to find any receivers today.

I am forced to watch Penn State and Iowa.

this is not pretty...

Bucks are going down today, no doubt.

They are playing with no motivation it appears and Wisconsin in capitalizition on it. I figured it would come against Wisc or Illinois , sandwiched in between the big games of Penn St and Michigan.

Even a loss, it won't be too disappointing for this Buckeye fan. This was a rebuilding year for Tressell and we have been in the NC hunt in a year, i figured we would only be a top 20 team.

Props to the Badgers , they have man handled the Bucks on both sides of the ball for 3 quarters and they're doing this without their starting RB and CB.

You make it seem like the Bucs are getting killed. It is 17 - 17 start of the 4th quarter. The good team know how to win and I think Tressel will do just that. Bucs win going away 31 - 17.

You make it seem like the Bucs are getting killed. It is 17 - 17 start of the 4th quarter. The good team know how to win and I think Tressel will do just that. Bucs win going away 31 - 17.

I posted at 17-10 Wisconsin, our you watching the game?

Bucks have been manhandled the entire game up to the last 5 minutes with Wells to big TD runs.

Whoa!

On a day seemingly destined to have the Bucks knocked off, they may survive for another week.

Wisconsin played better for 3 quarters, but the Bucks offensive line has finally wore them down.

Win or lose, the Badgers are a very good team and i'm excited for them in the bowl season to prove themselves again.

28 consecutive regular season wins

20 straight Big Ten wins (record)

The Bucks are a model of consistency that has only one equal in this millinium, USC.

Oh, and this team only starts one Senior on both sides of the ball, look for greater things in '08

We should start to hear some talk of Chris Wells for Heisman after the last 3 games. He's been off the chart !

221 1 TD Michigan St

133 Penn ST

167 3TDs Wisconsin

Edited by theeohiostate

Bushey I hope you are as right on with the ASU prediction as you have been thus far with the Ohio State prediction :D Go SUN DEVILS!!!

If the Devils play 4 complete quarters, then they have a great chance. I have to agree with what many on the board are saying about how good Oregon is though. You won't find a more potent backfield in college football this year. All the experts are saying that ASU will be beat in Oregon. It is funny to hear them prognosticate, they struggle to know the names of players on ASU's roster. ASU shocks the world. 31-30 and vault to #1 in the e-Harmony.com mythical nc poll.

Edited by Bushey