[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK, everyone who expected to see

detlef

Raise your hands. Gimme a freaking break. 76 pts? Dude, how can Callahan survive another day there?

I have never been a Nebraska fan but grew up watching ball in the 70s and 80s when they were perennial powers. If that isn't the furthest a traditional power has ever fallen, I'd like to hear what it is. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw somebody lay 76 freaking points on anyone.

That's just amazing.

I honestly can't remember the last time I saw somebody lay 76 freaking points on anyone.

That's just amazing.

It was a game in 97. 'Raska beat Iowa State 77-14, running the option with that legendary NFL safety Scott Frost at QB. :D Also beat Oklahoma 73-21 in '96.:D

Edited by Glabra

I would agree. Just to add salt to Big Red's wound, they are losing commits. If he survives the week, I will be surprised. Only Miami's fall from power is comparable, but not even they experienced a drubbing like this. When Calahan gets back home, he won't find real estate signs in his yard. He will find a crane with a wrecking ball parked on top of where his house was.

Edited by Bushey

It was a game in 97. 'Raska beat Iowa State 77-14, running the option with that legendary NFL safety Scott Frost at QB. :D Also beat Oklahoma 73-21 in '96.:D

Well, Oklahoma on the wrong end of that kind of score is just as bad. Perhaps that has something to do with it. If you have a chance to hang 70 on a traditional power like those guys, you don't let up. On the other hand, once you've scored 50 on Slippery Rock St., you sort of chill out a bit. So you end up "only" winning 63-14 or something.

Also beat Oklahoma 73-21 in '96.:D

Did you even watch that game ??? I didn't either, but, Sarge told me that had the Sooners played them again that season, without all of the injuries and questionable officiating, Oklahoma would have flipped that score around.