[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Navy over ND in 3rd OT

budlitebrad

Good thing they fired Ty, he'd of lost in double OT, never would have made it to triple.

:D

Can anyone say "Most overrated coach to enter the college scene in our lifetime?

I love it. The genius that is Charlie Weis goes for it on 4th and 8 with 40 seconds left in the fourth from the Navy 24.

unreal

Have to assume this is true because it's on the internet. :D

Just how bad is Notre Dame? Of the 119 teams in Division I-A, ND is 119th in total offense, 119th in rushing offense, 112th in passing offense, and 118th in scoring. If Notre Dame had doubled its scoring output, it would still rank 108th. If it doubled its rushing output (currently 34 yards a game), it would barely eke out Duke for 118th place.

I love how the media and Patriot fans painted Weiss as a "Genius". Even Weiss didn't do anything to quell that crap. He became a so called genuis by designing a really nice gameplan using exceptional talent and arguably the best QB in the history of the NFL. That gameplan works well with those pieces. Just doens't look like much with pedestrian like players. The man can't coach. Sorry, he is a pretty good NFL assistant. ND could do themselves a favor and buyout his contract and move on. How good would this team be if Urban Meyer would have taken the job? Me thinks really damn good.

Edited by Bushey

Based on recruiting, he DOES have the players.

I think he misplayed the past few years by not getting any of his guys any experience such as leaving Quinn in at times when he certainly could have been pulled in favor of getting Sharpley or Jones some looks last year. He did that across the board, which has basically left him with a high school team sprinkled with 5th year seniors.

Beyond that, I'm baffled. I don't think he's as good as his hype, but hes not as bad as his record this year either. Unless he's a real goomba. His class this year is #1 by all rankings from what i've seen so he'll have very few excuses next year.

BTW - they play Duke later this year. :D Take the under.