[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU-Bama

budlitebrad

:D

overturned that obvious catch.........what a crock. It's obvious with the 4 overturned replay calls here, the SEC wants to make sure it doesn't lose it's last hope of a National Champion contender

Rediculous officiating going on here.

4 freaking calls overturned ??? That says enough to me !

If TOSU falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear him screaming about how much LSU sucks, does he make a sound?

I think it's pretty clear LSU does not suck.

They should move to #2 pending the BC/FSU game. I think it's clear in my eyes they are better than BC.

I do think Oregon is right there with LSU and OSU.

Oregon is scary in my opinion.

The way things are heading tonight, this is my own top 5:

1. OSU

2. Oregon

3. Oklahoma

4. LSU

5. Kansas :D

That's the same top 5 I have. :D

LSU should have at least 2 or 3 losses by now, they are merely scraping by each week against 2-3 and 4 loss teams. They are solid, but no where near the team (under that coaching staff) to compete with Oregon or the Bucks.

Both of those teams would score at will against that defense, they are giving up over 30 points a game in 4 in a row, against mediocre offenses.

You know it and I know it LSU would kick some Buckeye a$$ if you guys make it down here. :D

A home game in the NC for LSU may be their only hope to stop our offense, that defense you guys have down there is beyond embarrassing................I think you've given up about 125 points in the last 4 games, and haven't faced an offense nearly as dynamic as the Buckeyes.

A home game in the NC for LSU may be their only hope to stop our offense, that defense you guys have down there is beyond embarrassing................I think you've given up about 125 points in the last 4 games, and haven't faced an offense nearly as dynamic as the Buckeyes.

It's so apparent you didn't watch the game. :D

:D

overturned that obvious catch.........what a crock. It's obvious with the 4 overturned replay calls here, the SEC wants to make sure it doesn't lose it's last hope of a National Champion contender

Rediculous officiating going on here.

4 freaking calls overturned ??? That says enough to me !

Pleeze LSU 14 penalties Alabama 2? :D

LSU gets 7 sacks and only gave up 20 yards rushing on the road.

:D Fear the Hat!

Have to ask the question why Saban only rushed 3 or 4 on LSU that last drive???

Bama deserves to lose. I would love to see someone ask Saban that question.

Hat's off to LSU they got it done plain and simple, BUT Saban let Miles off the hook.

4th and inches and he runs a "ARSEDART" shift fake snap play when Flynn could just fall forward for the first down.

Luck bestows a prepared man....hmmm...I don't know looked like a pretty stupid idea and had they lost LSU fans would be hanging his likeness right now. I do know this LSU won and that's the end of the story.