[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens @ Steelers

Big Red

Every year we do a sig bet, and I don't see why this year should be any different. Just be aware I'm not around as much as I used to, but I'll check in and display my shame once a week should I not win.

Neither of the Ravens starting CBs are playing, and we may not have Heap either. Looks like the age of our team has all caught up at once. Still, if we can plant Big Ben in the turf enough, we may pull off a typical Ravens defensive oriented win.

Like Big Red, I have been MIA this season, due in large part to the impending arrival of my second child and my wife's wish to remodel my entire house in anticipation. Nothing would make me happier than to make (and win) a sigline bet, but because I am only here like Haley's comet comes by our planet, seems like I wouldn't get time to really enjoy it. In regards to the game...I think the Steelers will win, but I don't see Boller getting pounded like Ben was last year. I see the slow drives from the Steelers killing the clock and the Ravens punting frequently. 28-13.

:D Good idea. I didn't start one, because not many of you Raven's fans seem to be around anymore........ :D:wacko:

How about we make it a sig + avy bet, those are more fun. I'll come up with an avy or sig for the Ravens later.

Terms: Losing team must wear the signature and avatar chosen by the winning team until the losing team wins another game.

In and betting with the Steelers

Menudo

In and betting with the Ravens

Signature for Ravens fans to wear if the Steelers win:

Coming Soon

Avatar for Ravens fans to wear if the Steelers win:

Coming Soon

Signature for Steelers fans to wear if the Ravens win:

Coming Soon

Avatar for Steelers fans to wear if the Ravens win:

Coming Soon

Count me out. The Ravens are my team but they are NOT going to win this one. In fact, I doubt it wil even be close. No McCallister, probably no Rolle, Heap dinged up. No thanks.

Besides, I already bet PIT -9 :D

I've never been a sig-avi betting person and don't intend to start now. Besides, I'd rather play a full strength Ravens team and try and get even after last year's embarrassment. With no Heap and possibly missing 2 CBs, they are not full strength. A shame because I think the Steelers would have still been fired up and ready to kick butt on MNF. I think this game is closer than alot of people think it will be. Steelers 24-20.

So what's the deal with the Ravens D? Pryce is back this week so that's good. But what's wrong with the CBs? Rolle has had some mysterious illness? And what about McCallister? I was hoping they'd return to their dominant ways after the bye.

In any case, I think the Ravens have a shot tonight. The Steelers are overrated. The Broncos beat them and the Broncos absolutely stink this year obviously.

Wow. I have NEVER turned a Ravens game off before it was over, but I was asleep at halftime last night. That was a sorry excuse for a game, especially considering they had TWO WEEKS to prepare. They need to blow it all up. Can Billick and then do what they need to get in a cap friendly situation.

I started the thread and Menudo responded. Give me what I have to wear for the week and I'll get it up tonight. That will give me something to use until I can get a Raven with a bag on it's head ready as my new avatar.

So what's the deal with the Ravens D? Pryce is back this week so that's good. But what's wrong with the CBs? Rolle has had some mysterious illness? And what about McCallister? I was hoping they'd return to their dominant ways after the bye.

In any case, I think the Ravens have a shot tonight. The Steelers are overrated. The Broncos beat them and the Broncos absolutely stink this year obviously.

great call!