[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colston owners...

Hugh-mongus

After last week's 3 TD performance (during which he sat on my bench), are you back on the bandwagon? I'm debating whether or not to reinsert him into my lineup with this week's seemingly more difficult matchup. Does it appear that he and Brees are clicking and he is once again an every week starter? I haven't seen many of NO games so I'm not sure of the situation (especially the cause of last week's explosion). Any insight on the situation would be appreciated. Thanks.

Traded for him back in week 3 with the hopes that NO would turn things around. It didn't look good for awhile but now it looks better. Yeah, I don't like the matchup this week but with the team I have him on, I have no choice but to start him.

Started him over Driver today after finally benching him for the first time this season last week. It's been a good decision...so far.

After all of the above, I still decided to start Kevin Curtis over him. 103 yards for Colston in the first half. :D