[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alexander leg injury?

tonyr0802

Shaun Alexander left Sunday's game in the first quarter with an apparent leg injury.

After being looked at by the training staff on the sidelines, Alexander limped to a seat on the bench midway through the first quarter. Maurice Morris has replaced him.

Anyone know anything else?

+1 I can't hold him hoping that he is gonna turn it around. Appears he is cooked...

he's been cooked for some time now...

I might seem somewhat arrogant for saying this....but I don't know how people had him inside their top 10 heading into this season...

He left with an ankle and leg injury. His is sitting on the bench. His return is questionable. Try losing all of your RB's this year including Ronnie Brown.

Updated. He looks like he is back in there. Lets hope he is ok.

Edited by dfine

I might seem somewhat arrogant for saying this....but I don't know how people had him inside their top 10 heading into this season...

Well, I don't think anyone knew that he would be hurt and that the O-line would be so pathetic at run blocking. When SA was out during a recent series, Seattle couldn't convert on a 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 using Weaver then Morris.

Well, I don't think anyone knew that he would be hurt and that the O-line would be so pathetic at run blocking. When SA was out during a recent series, Seattle couldn't convert on a 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 using Weaver then Morris.

I thought the run blocking was pathetic last year, before he got hurt...

but then again, I never liked SA much as I always pegged him as a Rosie O'Donnell and when he lost Hutch, got a new contract and came off a long season....I avoided him like the plague...

I thought the run blocking was pathetic last year, before he got hurt...

When he came back last year the run blocking got a ton better. SA's stats after his return last year would have put him on pace for approximately 1500 yards and 15 TDs, this season. Of course, that doesn't matter for this year as the run blocking has clearly regressed and the loss of Mack Strong is evident.